Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I've lost 10 kg over the course of 1.5 months

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★★★
I weighed about 59-60 kg in July. Now, towards the end of August it's only 50 kg. What did I do? NOTHING. I've slept as much as I fucking wanted, waken up as late or early as I fucking wanted, I've eaten the fuck I wanted - street food, fast food, mom's food, chips, crackers, dried fish, in the amount I fucking wanted. And still lost fucking 10 kg without doing anything. What's my secret? The genes. I'm a man, I'm young, I've never been predisposed to obesity. That's all there's to it. No hard work, no gym, no ripping your ass out over daily calories, diet and shit. Just be like me and you'll succeed.

What's your height? Also, sleeping more makes you lose more weight

no weight loos for your recessed chin

>calls himself man
>is 50kgs

SS + Gomad. NOW.

You should bulk and lift boyo. If I were even shorter than I am now, I’d rather look like AlphaDestiny than this:

Mogs me I am of similar height but for me to lose weight, I have been sticking to 1600 calories and it is taking me a very long time to lose weight.

I lost 10kg in one month once. It's completely possible but I survived on eating and drinking as little as possible and walking at least an hour every day. I did it so I could have a flat stomach but my fat storing genetics are so messed up that even at 50kg I had a layer of fat below my belly button that just wouldn't go away. I gave up afterwards and let myself go and ended up gaining 23.5kg eventually and became 73.5kg. Everyone says I'm fat now. Brutal.

If you lose a lot of weight you might want to see a doctor.

I weighed about 59-60 kg in July. Now, towards the end of August it's only 50 kg. What did I do? NOTHING. I've slept as much as I fucking wanted, waken up as late or early as I fucking wanted, I've eaten the fuck I wanted - street food, fast food, mom's food, chips, crackers, dried fish, in the amount I fucking wanted. And still lost fucking 10 kg without doing anything. What's my secret? The genes. I'm a man, I'm young, I've never been predisposed to obesity. That's all there's to it. No hard work, no gym, no ripping your ass out over daily calories, diet and shit. Just be like me and you'll succeed.
Nice

You need to gain weight ASAP, 50kg is really pathetic and bad. It's no wonder other men don't see you as a respectable opponent.