Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've Known About Female Hypergamy Since I Was 4 Years Old (It's My Oldest Memory)

Varys

Varys

ゼスト
-
Before I start I want to let you guys know I love my mom. She's the one who agreed to pay for my Japan trip.
----

My memory doesn't go back further than this.

My parents have been divorced ever since I was a baby. I've grown up and spent my entire life with them split apart.

My dad and mom are both Chad and Stacy. My dad is 6ft Aryan blond hair, blue eyed chad and my mom is a Hispanic Stacy. Ever since I was kid whenever other kids saw me and my parents together they would later ask me "were you adopted" and say things like "you don't look anything like your parents."

Even though my dad was a Chad my mom still branch swung. I think this is because he has some mental issues and also weight problems plus a beta personality.

My mom is your typical white worshipping ethnic woman. After my dad it was a bunch of other white guys for her. My dad became incel afterwards but that's a whole nother thread. Enough with the backstory on with the thread.

----

I remember I was 4 years old and it was in the middle of the night when I heard my mom and this strange man's voice both laughing.

They woke me up so I got out of bed and went to the living room to see what was going on.

There my mom was laying in the arms of this white guy who m0gged my dad. My dad is a low 7 but this guy was strong 7 to mid 8. And he gave off an alpha demeanor unlike my dad.

I saw there were a bunch of beer bottles on the coffee table and even as a kid I knew they were obviously drunk.

My mom then shouted at me what I was doing up. She then told the guy, I remember his name "Jim, go spank him for interrupting us."

This guy then ripped my pants off and smacked my naked ass as hard as he could dozens of times.

He then smacked me in the head with all his might (and he looked like a muscular guy) at least a half dozen times.

I woke up the next morning with my ass covered in bruises and my head too. My hair covered it all though because he didn't hit my face just the side and back of my head so no one could tell what happened.

Thankfully that was the first and only time I was ever physically abused in my life.

I kept this memory repressed for a long time. Until one night a few months ago last summer my dad was having one of his late night freak outs ranting to himself again (he has BPD). I walked in the kitchen and told him to let me sleep then he asked me sometime like "Why do you want to go to Japan so badly, why do you hate western women so much." (I tell my dad things I would never tell my mom, like how much I hate the Cuck S. A. (my mom is ultra patriotic and conservative but my dad is a pretty jaded guy after all the bull shit he had to go through with my mom, but once again that's another thread).

Then I told him this story and he started freaking out even more than he did before I spoke to him. He then told me how sorry he was and how fucked up western women are. Then he started cursing about how fucked up my mom is and then I went to bed after he tired himself out.

I never encountered my mom with another man again like that. She remarried an old white guy for his money but divorced when she realized she wouldn't be able to steal it all.

As a teenager she would randomly disappear for nights and I knew for a fact she was at other men's houses.

Just a few months ago she accidentally sent me a flirting text message meant for a guy but she then texted me mistake and that was the end of it.

My mom was a very cold, detached person. If I ever complained about school she would do things like tear up my Yu-Gi-Oh cards in front of me.

She reminds me that the only reason she's paying for my Japan trip is because I have never gotten a grade less than A- as a college senior. She also said if I don't get all As again this semester then forget about going to Asia.

Maybe why I want my own 3D Nipponese mommygf is to experience some of the affection I never got growing up.

It's probably that they're just sugoi though.

Happy11

I missed you old friend.

Everybody knows you're @Zesto

Why would you put up with that from your mom?

I missed you brother. Your mom sounds like a typical foid. At least you got her to pay for your ascension trip. Then when you're done with school you can go back to Japan and never make contact with her again

Last edited:
Maybe why I want my own 3D Nipponese mommygf is to experience some of the affection I never got growing up.
I just finished reading this and I'm still wondering, what is a mommygf? You were pretty vague about it last time I asked. I tried searching it up and all I could find were obscure YouTube videos.

What the fuck

I just finished reading this and I'm still wondering, what is a mommygf? You were pretty vague about it last time I asked. I tried searching it up and all I could find were obscure YouTube videos.

It is an otaku term you will never find it in normie places. Lurk around 4chan and you'd figure it out.

A mommygf is an older woman (could be just a few years or could be even older) that treats you like a little kid during the day but fucks your brains out at night.

That's the crudest and simplest way I could put it.

It's my dream to go to Tokyo and find my own 3D mommygf.

EmbarassedHappy

FUCK YOUR MOTHER! Serious rage fuel reading this, you deserve better

Pretty sure there's a massive therapy industry just for Japanese kids who get physically assaulted by their parents, but I'm just going to give up on trying to apply logic to these threads

Pretty sure there's a massive therapy industry just for Japanese kids who get physically assaulted by their parents, but I'm just going to give up on trying to apply logic to these threads

If I ascend I want my Japanese wife to beat the shit out of our kids regularly if they don't do well in math.

Asian parenting is the best, that's why they are the most educated demographic in the Cuck S. A.

If I ascend I want my Japanese wife to beat the shit out of our kids regularly if they don't do well in math.

Asian parenting is the best, that's why they are the most educated demographic in the Cuck S. A.
You just completely contradicted your original post wtf is going on

You just completely contradicted your original post wtf is going on

Not at all, my mom never pushed me to do well in math. I'm a humanities major.

Are you aware that japanese bitches only care about your money and status? Sorry for the :blackpill: but the only reason they'll talk to you will be to practice their english mostly

Your mother is abusive.

:feelshehe: h m m

I better share this with my friend @Zesto :panties: