Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ive just took a look at a german cuckold forum

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Most users there a blond stacies who make Posts About their sexual Encounters in refugee camps etc.

The only Thing which Counts for them are Things like penis size, height, Body, face etc.

It's a extreme sui fuel but it's also a very blackpilling Forum since every women there admits that they only want to get fucked by hung hot studs

In the meanwhile i was told by the same Kind of sluts that i should be nice and gentle to women without expecting sex :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

so much for JBW

blond stacies who make Posts About their sexual Encounters in refugee camps etc.
Lifefuel for ethnics.

Germany is so cucked. You should abolish it and go back to those tiny kingdoms.

Time to subscribe to PewDiePie

"women go for best genes" bullshit

White women want sand niggers.
It's fucking over for whites

send link tbh

sounds good would fuck then go back to my country

Germans are fucking cucks, faggots and shit eaters.
The only German i respect is Hitler and he wasn t even a German lol

Fake lol. Refugees don't slay.

ban this LARPing cuck for posting such bullshit

German women in particular seem very fond of Tyrones and Chaddams.

That’s great, how can I gain the refugee status?

@Doug give us the link. Stop being high inhib.

they do. I know some girls who had sex with refugees and after that said they raped them so people wouldnt think that they are hoes
lmao wtf

fucking white whores

Most users there a blond stacies who make Posts About their sexual Encounters in refugee camps etc.

The only Thing which Counts for them are Things like penis size, height, Body, face etc.

It's a extreme sui fuel but it's also a very blackpilling Forum since every women there admits that they only want to get fucked by hung hot studs

In the meanwhile i was told by the same Kind of sluts that i should be nice and gentle to women without expecting sex :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
link?