Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I've just realized how much time has passed.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
I re-installed Doom 2016 on my Xbone, and it turns out the games data had been saved to the cloud or the hard-drive on the console. It turns out the last time I played this games was in August of 2016, so just a little over seven years ago. I was fourteen at the time & just about to start High School, which ended up being very shitty & awful for me, I hate it so much even more now that I look back on it.

I am now twenty-one, and still a fucking KHHV male. Even if I have improved my life in some aspects, I just will never fucking ascend. I tried literally everything, went through some BS redpilled phases, and coped so long thinking I would ascend or even get an actual girlfriend, but I have accepted the truth now.

Anyways, I need to cope.

Hard maxxing is the only way brother

idk man, firstly I just wanna get college done & moneymaxx with what I can.

I can at least afford a hair-transplant that way, which is a big issue of mine tbh: It wouldn't be enough imo, but it would at least make me feel more better in myself.

Last edited:
just drunkmaxx like @IronsideCel

If you are white and shekelmaxxed, i would argue shitholemaxxing is probably more effective than surgerymaxxing while also being way less risky and expensive.
Most whitecels are just locationcels tbh, and i say that as a white guy.

Fucking brutal I had my first moment like that back in June when I realized it was about to be my one year anniversary of joining this forum

Holy fuck nigger just leave me alone.
holy fuck ,holy fuck, holy fuck ñeñeñeñeñeñeññe hahahahahahhahaha
bitch grow some balls then we can talk about suffering and nostalgia

If you are white and shekelmaxxed, i would argue shitholemaxxing is probably more effective than surgerymaxxing while also being way less risky and expensive.
The whites on this forum are not going to ascend in these shitholes. I’m being honest I’ve seen the faces of the whitecels on this forum. Also the fact most of them are extremely non NT. Best bet for them is surgery not 3rd world country maxxing.

Courier 1

Shut the fuck up faggot. Nobody likes you and nobody ever will. Your own mother is deeply disgusted and repulsed by you and your father feels guilty for cooming into your mothers hole, which led to your pathetic existence, which poisoned the earth. He deserves to be publicly crucified for not using a condom that day he was drunk, horny, and accidentally impregnated the piece of shit bitch, called your mother. You will never be happy and you don’t deserve to be happy. Your life has no value. By dying, you do the world a favor. By dying, you make life more beautiful for all other people.

View attachment 884411

Shut the fuck up faggot. Nobody likes you and nobody ever will. Your own mother is deeply disgusted and repulsed by you and your father feels guilty for cooming into your mothers hole, which led to your pathetic existence, which poisoned the earth. He deserves to be publicly crucified for not using a condom that day he was drunk, horny, and accidentally impregnated the piece of shit bitch, called your mother. You will never be happy and you don’t deserve to be happy. Your life has no value. By dying, you do the world a favor. By dying, you make life more beautiful for all other people.

Fucking prostitutes in third world shitholes is not real ascension and also your probably less likely to die getting plastic surgery than you are to get killed in a third world shithole.

The whites on this forum are not going to ascend in these shitholes. I’m being honest I’ve seen the faces of the whitecels on this forum. Also the fact most of them are extremely non NT. Best bet for them is surgery not 3rd world country maxxing.
I am a whitecel who's face you've seen :feelsbadman:

The whites on this forum are not going to ascend in these shitholes. I’m being honest I’ve seen the faces of the whitecels on this forum. Also the fact most of them are extremely non NT. Best bet for them is surgery not sea maxxing.
Yeah, but JBWmaxxing is a MUST for sub-chadlite men in 2023, you literally can't get around it if you are sub-chadlite.
I live in germany and the dating market is so unbelievably brutal out here, i have literal gymmaxxed 6 foot aryan HTNs as "friends" and they get zero pussy because they have been conditioned to be non-NT and high-inhib cucks.
But as soon as those guys go for ethnic holes, they SLAY every day.
JBW should be considered positive science at this point.

Yeah, but JBWmaxxing is a MUST for sub-chadlite men in 2023, you literally can't get around it if you are sub-chadlite.
I live in germany and the dating market is so unbelievably brutal out here, i have literal gymmaxxed 6 foot aryan HTNs as "friends" and they get zero pussy because they have been conditioned to be non-NT and high-inhib cucks.
ethnic foids are ugly

View attachment 884411

nicholas-cage-cage.gif

Lol I can relate

I had to use google drive for something the other day so I opened it up, and it was like a time capsule of stuff from 2017 and I had the bittersweet feeling of all this time passing and nothing happening.

My whole life feels like living in some sort of time capsule anyway as a NEET anyway

If I get a job it becomes a very boring groundhog day

Get the fuck off my threads you obsessive deranged faggot. I'm sick of you leaving dumbass responses such as this, go and bother somebody else here.
you are so mean

Saved kek. Did you make that?
Had the image save but yeah had to color it in, though I should have used something to put the actual speech bubble image on top of it.

you are so mean
You're the one who comes on & behaves aggravating like this:
fucking babies thinking they figured out shit mang

You're the one who comes on & behaves aggravating like this:
did I hurt your microscopic coomskin peeppe?
or are you going to cry this to your reddit mod to ban me as the fucking jewish snitch all coomskins are

did I hurt your microscopic coomskin peeppe?
or are you going to cry this to your reddit mod to ban me as the fucking jewish snitch all coomskins are
t. spic who cry's about being dick mogged by whites

Your brown and can never get a white Stacy. Learn your place. It's with all of us.

I am a whitecel who's face you've seen :feelsbadman:
You are looks minned a bit though I won’t lie.
Yea but like those are HTN 6 foot whites tbf. But yea I think lower PSL ones got definitely get an Asian foid. 100% however asian Zoomer foids are quickly developing high standards just as the other foids. So it’ll be a bit harder

I remember wagie slaving during my high school days and thinking that if I shower a toilet with muh love and gifts that they'll like me.
I am glad to have discovered the blackpill because cuckoldry is as low as you can get.
But coping with worldly pleasures is all we got left, mang :fuk:

The time passing pill is one of the biggest blackpills, it affects normies and chads too but at a much later date than the rest of us. It's that life itself is a meaningless void of emptiness, as time passes by we realise that there is no reason for us to be here but we try to justify it with whatever copes we have, normies do it because they have a family to care about, some people do it by religion, we do it because of basic human survival instincts but there is no such a thing as 'happiness' for most people out there.

Ever heard of the 'mid life crisis'? Whatever we feel now is what normies will feel during their middle ages, their constant streak of dopamine hits is only going to last for so long, whatever luxuries they are living with, they will accustomed to be numb to it and will return to emptiness. The remaining 75% of someone’s life we don’t talk about is something nobody wants to talk about here, only between the ages of 20-40 most Chads experience their light, and this is for a Chad, normies will have 10 years of their life be the magical fantasy heaven that people illustrate here and that’s it. It’s an insignificant amount.

Whatever hole Chad has at the present would have faded in looks, he himself would have faded in looks, maybe have a few kids to deal with and no spare time, he will realise there’s nothing much to it for his life anymore and that this life itself is some meaningless venture we’re forced to endure because we have no choice. The benefit for us is that we know this from the start because of our blackpilling experiences so we can make whatever modifications to our life earlier on.

I am now twenty-one, and still a fucking KHHV male. Even if I have improved my life in some aspects, I just will never fucking ascend. I tried literally everything, went through some BS redpilled phases, and coped so long thinking I would ascend or even get an actual girlfriend, but I have accepted the truth now.
this is how I feel, the truth is that even if you become good looking through surgery or whatever then your life will still suck, you can improve looks but can't ditch all the blood boiling memories of being a KHHV until 21 or older

smoke weed
I am rn :smonk:.
Take it from someone with a high paying job who lives alone.

You will never be able to afford a hair transplant
And thinking that shit is going to get more expensive- I probably will never get to have a full fucking head of hair:feelscry:.

Fuck this country to death.
Lol I can relate

I had to use google drive for something the other day so I opened it up, and it was like a time capsule of stuff from 2017 and I had the bittersweet feeling of all this time passing and nothing happening.

My whole life feels like living in some sort of time capsule anyway as a NEET anyway

Wish I could NEET man, but I just don't have that option.

Lol I can relate

I relate to you and op, despite the flamewar going on in the comments i think this is a fair topic to discuss. I have also realized just how time has flown over my head, it does not feel that long ago that was 21 now i am 25. I wish i could stop time but life does not care about us, it is uncaring to our plees. It won't wait for us to catch up only drag us along