Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ive just readed a post from a 18 year old foid who complains about problems with her first Blow job

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
If i would ask out a foid at this age, i would be labeled as a pedophile, despite the fact that im only 1 year older

the worse part is she will never appreaciate how easy she has it and enjoy she will always complain and blame men for her troubles and pretend they have it harder

even tho islam is mostly shit, they have some things right as far as how they treat women tbh. implement that NOW

She's 18, the guy is 25. It's always like that.
I don't get how someone can be disgusted by their partner's genitals while being horny. I can't see myself being disgusted by licking a pussy while being extremely horny.
I bet she's a girl that doesn't even get wet, is rather asexual and just does it "because everybody does it".

She's 18, the guy is 25. It's always like that.
I don't get how someone can be disgusted by their partner's genitals while being horny. I can't see myself being disgusted by licking a pussy while being extremely horny.
I bet she's a girl that doesn't even get wet, is rather asexual and just does it "because everybody does it".
Oral sex is unnatural that's why it feels disgusting the first time, if you happen to get used to it with the time then it's just sexual brainwash. Like fetishes.