Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I've just learned that i cannot visualize anything

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
"That said, there is a simple and helpful test that can give you a clue into whether you may have it: Close your eyes and try to imagine an apple, seeing it mentally in your mind's eye. If you can see anything (anything at all—even a blurry outline), you do not have aphantasia."

i just see darkness, nothing at all
i've been trying to lucid dream for 2 years now and had 0 results with all of the methods
now i know why i cannot meditate, lucid dream or cope with visualization, i simply cannot picture anything in my head

Try this exercise, read a word and slowly try to move it around the page (with your eyes open), report back and tell me what happened

Try this exercise, read a word and slowly try to move it around the page (with your eyes open), report back and tell me what happened
i can't do that, i need it to physically move around

i can't do that
Wow dude, this means you can't abstract, try this time to change the color of a word <--- change this one to red for example (with your eyes open)

I cured partial aphantasia from my cousin ( he was not able to use his mind eye with his eyes open), I might be able to help you

Last edited:
do you dream? I'm probably Aphantasic too but my dreams are pretty vivid, hyperrealistic, and detailed.

do you dream? I'm probably Aphantasic too but my dreams are pretty vivid, hyperrealistic, and detailed.
like 2-3 times/year but i don't see anything i just remember some conversations and where i was but i never see anything in dreams, i've had a semi-lucid dream once where i was in front of my pc but i realized that i can't see and everything is weird so i panicked and woke up
Wow dude, this means you can't abstract, try this time to change the color of a word <--- change this one to red for example (with your eyes open)

I cured partial aphantasia from my cousin ( he was not able to use his mind eye with his eyes open), I might be able to help you
can't change anything i see, i just see it how it normally is obviously unless there's something that physically makes it change eg. wearing purple/yellow shades

Last edited:
Ultra over for you

I can simulate entire universe in my brain and live in it as a hero

Interesting. I have a form of autism that gives me visual processing issues and dyscalculia.

It's unfortunately ironic given that I'm also prone to vivid sexual fantasizing/"maladaptive daydreaming".

like 2-3 times/year but i don't see anything i just remember some conversations and where i was but i never see anything in dreams, i've had a semi-lucid dream once where i was in front of my pc but i realized that i can't see and everything is weird so i panicked and woke up

can't change anything i see, i just see it how it normally is obviously unless there's something that physically makes it change eg. wearing purple/yellow shades
Can you imagine sound, touch, smell, taste? In my experience when you lack the ability to do something it's because bad habits, your brain is skipping some fundamental cognitive process but you can still stimulate it if you search long enough (I have increased my IQ around 30 points by diligently researching about this topic since 2014)

I have increased my IQ around 30 points by diligently researching about this topic since 2014
What in the world....:feelsohgod:

Who the hell are you. How is that humanly possible. You need to TEACH US.

Can you imagine sound, touch, smell, taste? In my experience when you lack the ability to do something it's because bad habits, your brain is skipping some fundamental cognitive process but you can still stimulate it if you search long enough (I have increased my IQ around 30 points by diligently researching about this topic since 2014)
there's diffrent kinds of aphantasia, i can remember how a song sounds and play it back in my head just like i can talk to myself in my head, i can remember the taste and texture of diffrent foods i guess i can do the same with smell but i lack the ability to visualize any picture in my head wich is the worst one of them because i'd be able to visualize a waifu, but i can't

when it comes to touch that's the second worst one, i've tried simulating it with eg. pillows or rolled up sheets to make myself think that i'm laying on someone's lap but i simply can't do it

Last edited:
What in the world....:feelsohgod:

Who the hell are you. How is that humanly possible. You need to TEACH US.

First, get familiar with the basic concepts here:

After that, if you get any nice idea, try to share it here:

I warn you though, this "community" does not like to share it's findings, it's similar to old school mathematicians that used to never share their discoveries in order to win competitions, well, here instead of competitions we are talking real world performance, boosting your IQ is a HUGE deal it gives you a huge advantage over your competitors, that's why we are so reluctant to share knowledge unless we get something in exchange (usually more intuitions about how to solve the next cognitive bottleneck we are researching).

You have to use your intuition to read between lines and piece together the true, have fun :feelsokman:

I would have loved to have better visual imagination, even though I do not have your condition cause then I would bookmaxx all day
First, get familiar with the basic concepts here:

After that, if you get any nice idea, try to share it here:

I warn you though, this "community" does not like to share it's findings, it's similar to old school mathematicians that used to never share their discoveries in order to win competitions, well, here instead of competitions we are talking real world performance, boosting your IQ is a HUGE deal it gives you a huge advantage over your competitors, that's why we are so reluctant to share knowledge unless we get something in exchange (usually more intuitions about how to solve the next cognitive bottleneck we are researching).

You have to use your intuition to read between lines and piece together the true, have fun :feelsokman:
would love to get into that when there is good evidence of it working, cause I dont have the motivation for it if Im not certain im getting something out of it, even better if a part of the benefits are permanent

Last edited: