Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i've hit a dead-end and i really don't know what to do

hateful insul

hateful insul

Self-banned
-
it's been a long journey between the fantasy of a descent life and the harsh reality that i'm actually living.
saying that i did all i could to make things work would be an understatement , because i did every kind of combination with the cards that i was dealt with and nothing seemed to work for me , there would always be a missing card .
i'm at a point where being with people , regardless of whom , whether people i relate to or not , it is no longer relevant to me , i truly accept that i'm a misfit , a lost cause and the feeling of not belonging will always be by my side wherever i go .

i don't know what to do , even the internet that i used to seek refuge to for escape is no longer doing it for me .

My friend, do not throw in the towel. Even when things are beyond bleak, don't give up.

Maybe you are a misfit, but it's not the end of the world. You belong somewhere, but you've yet to find it, let alone a beacon.