Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I've had enough.

Y

Yoyo

Failure in Life
-
I want to die . I cant take this anymore. Its not just about incels, I fail in literally every other aspect of life. I have no friends, no talents, no social desirability at all. People always want to get away from me, my family even is detached in commincation with me. I don't even talk to my parents much, despite living with them. Maybe 15 words a day, but thats it. My mother always gives me a look of disgust and doesn't talk to me, she only talks to my other siblings, who are all married and live life. My dad didn't teach me how to properly be a man, he is always with mom in their own room, I'm in my own room. The only time we will speak is when I have to do chores . I'm locked up in my room after I come home from school, browsing incels.is ...

because thats what my only real interaction is now, with you guys. But it now feels like this site is falling apart. Many threads with people bragging and normal people infiltrating this forum. Some incels here actually have social life... Theres only a few people who I respect and its those truecels /oldcels that are past the point of no return..

whats the point of living ? Why was I born? Why were we born? I want to pray and pray for God to kill me in my sleep. If I died now in my room, no one would know other than my close family, but its not like they lost anything valuable. I contributed nothing to this life or the next. I'm just another mouth to feed. I wish things could have gone better, but everything seems so pointless and I'm losing motivation and theres no hope. College is useless for me, I have no future. I should just drop out.. I am so empty inside. I know many of you may or may not feel the same way, but its just too hard to change.

Tl;dr - I'm such a weak piece of shit that no one cares about, not even my own family. I wish I was raised better to live a better lifestyle, and I'm you guys might feel the same. I'm tired of braggers and fakecels in the forum too..I want to be killed in my sleep. Its too damn hard to change, I try talking to people in school but nobody gives a damn. just end the suffering

Brother, I know exactly how you feel.

I want to die . I cant take this anymore. Its not just about incels, I fail in literally every other aspect of life. I have no friends, no talents, no social desirability at all. People always want to get away from me, my family even is detached in commincation with me. I don't even talk to my parents much, despite living with them. Maybe 15 words a day, but thats it. My mother always gives me a look of disgust and doesn't talk to me, she only talks to my other siblings, who are all married and live life. My dad didn't teach me how to properly be a man, he is always with mom in their own room, I'm in my own room. The only time we will speak is when I have to do chores . I'm locked up in my room after I come home from school, browsing incels.is ...

because thats what my only real interaction is now, with you guys. But it now feels like this site is falling apart. Many threads with people bragging and normal people infiltrating this forum. Some incels here actually have social life... Theres only a few people who I respect and its those truecels /oldcels that are past the point of no return..

whats the point of living ? Why was I born? Why were we born? I want to pray and pray for God to kill me in my sleep. If I died now in my room, no one would know other than my close family, but its not like they lost anything valuable. I contributed nothing to this life or the next. I'm just another mouth to feed. I wish things could have gone better, but everything seems so pointless and I'm losing motivation and theres no hope. College is useless for me, I have no future. I should just drop out.. I am so empty inside. I know many of you may or may not feel the same way, but its just too hard to change.

Tl;dr - I'm such a weak piece of shit that no one cares about, not even my own family. I wish I was raised better to live a better lifestyle, and I'm you guys might feel the same. I'm tired of braggers and fakecels in the forum too..I want to be killed in my sleep. Its too damn hard to change, I try talking to people in school but nobody gives a damn. just end the suffering
We care. We're here for you. You've been with us for a very long time, contributing to the concept of the blackpill and inspiring newcels. We're a family here and we're facing the same shit together. Fighting!

Im literally in the same boat. I could just copy paste this message and it would accurately reflect my life. LOL @ me, I cant even make friends online let alone IRL. I just dont know at this point, I guess were ugly AND our personalities are horrible. Im the worst of everything, I literally dont even know why Im even alive at this point. Wtf is there to live for? Legalized assisted roping should be a right.

I wish I had some advice to give, but I have none. We're born broken. We should have been aborted.

I want to die . I cant take this anymore. Its not just about incels, I fail in literally every other aspect of life. I have no friends, no talents, no social desirability at all. People always want to get away from me, my family even is detached in commincation with me. I don't even talk to my parents much, despite living with them. Maybe 15 words a day, but thats it. My mother always gives me a look of disgust and doesn't talk to me, she only talks to my other siblings
fucking hell, I'm almost in the exact same situation. Hang in there bro :(

nothing more crushing than realising people who u relate to the most are actually completely different to you and are basically low-tier normies, oh well.

nothing more crushing than realising people who u relate to the most are actually completely different to you and are basically low-tier normies, oh well.

There should be a separate subforum. Or we should migrate elsewhere. I can't stand those people.

Seeing the Ratings Megathread is legit suifuel.

there's barely even any KHHV's here

just lol

what's worse is when you realize that all normies are fueled by all the validation they get from sex and relationships

we are not, and on top of all the stuff we are already dealing with, this is like a finishing blow

Damn this speaks to me on a spiritual level. I’m sick of having to try. I’m unable to motivate myself to study in college anymore am officially quitting after this semester ends. I’m sick of being a constant goddamn disappointment to everyone. There is literally no reason for me to get out of bed each morning. I don’t know how normalfags do it. The worst part is I can no longer even experience happiness. The only feelings I can still experience are anger and despair. Sorry I don’t have any advice my friend. Life was never meant to be enjoyed by broken people like us.

Damn this speaks to me on a spiritual level. I’m sick of having to try. I’m unable to motivate myself to study in college anymore am officially quitting after this semester ends. I’m sick of being a constant goddamn disappointment to everyone. There is literally no reason for me to get out of bed each morning. I don’t know how normalfags do it. The worst part is I can no longer even experience happiness. The only feelings I can still experience are anger and despair. Sorry I don’t have any advice my friend. Life was never meant to be enjoyed by broken people like us.

Despite having only 50 posts, I trust you more than a lot of other posters here.

I am in your situation. No motivation to even study when there are no friends. I have to do it for "myself"

Im literally in the same boat. I could just copy paste this message and it would accurately reflect my life. LOL @ me, I cant even make friends online let alone IRL. I just dont know at this point, I guess were ugly AND our personalities are horrible. Im the worst of everything, I literally dont even know why Im even alive at this point. Wtf is there to live for? Legalized assisted roping should be a right.
Very much, it's hard to endure all of this. You go out and see people enjoying life as it should be. Its hard for us to scrape even a piece of a that good life.
Brother, I know exactly how you feel.
Its a struggle thats been going on for years for us
We care. We're here for you. You've been with us for a very long time, contributing to the concept of the blackpill and inspiring newcels. We're a family here and we're facing the same shit together. Fighting!
Thank you, my motivation is just getting too low and its hard to do anything. I hope we can get better

fucking hell, I'm almost in the exact same situation. Hang in there bro :(
Thank you brother

Yea it's frustrating

what's worse is when you realize that all normies are fueled by all the validation they get from sex and relationships

we are not, and on top of all the stuff we are already dealing with, this is like a finishing blow
I can't imagine living for another 5, 10, or 15+ years .. like what is there left for us? We were never validated and what makes us thing we will get validated in the future, at this rate i can't find hope bro

Exactly i cant experience happiness anymore. Even if there was something small, like if I got a present from someone, I might feel good a little but then it goes away back to the same depressing state. Its a chronic disease

I am in your situation. No motivation to even study when there are no friends. I have to do it for "myself"
Yea college is always making me upset because of everyone else having their social groups

Fuck normie validation, I just need validation from you guys.

Attachments

• 83a.png
    83a.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 64
Dam reading this threads always get me feeling sad af, knowing so many people feel this way and nothing anyone here can do to help it. It so easy to say it'll get better but anyone that relates with this post knows that that is much easier said than done. I wish I could console you but know something like that is out of out of my capabilities, that the root of the problem is beyond what this forum can offer.

All I can say is hang in there and hope you find peace one day.

I can see how my personality is also bad. Years and years of getting treated like a subhuman will wire your brain in a completely different way. I also agree with the assisted roping part