Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I've gotten so low that I've developed new fetishes

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
I'm now sexually aroused by hearing a female voice. My reasoning behind that is because sound waves from her mouth are entering my ear. Part of her is going inside of me.
Down in her dark, warm, wet throat, two glistening strings are vibrating and sending off waves that exit her mouth and make their way into my ear. What was once inside her, is now inside me.
It's the same reason why I like girls with bad breath. The fermenting bacteria on her slick, warm, moist tongue is being blown into my nostrils. She will be inside me forever.

Fuck… I just want a femoid to kiss me already. :feelscry: This torturous life is perverting my mind.

Judging from my friends when they first started getting girlfriends, if you ascend you'll probably want to kick them out of the house the moment you fuck them. They got used to it so quickly, and didn't change them a bit.

:feelsmega: "The fermenting bacteria on her slick, warm, moist tongue is being blown into my nostrils. She will be inside me forever".

there's no way you're 16 man. You're simply too far gone, stop this larp

you need some allah, desperately

I have devoleped some weird feeling's as well. Asmr is one of them, i dont listen often though because when i do i feel sad.

Jesus Christ. I don't wanna know what you are like after 20

This isn't a fetish just extreme desperation.

have you tried looksmaxxing? you're 16, you have to looksmaxx and try your best before its too late to get JBs.

I have a major piss fetish and a minor scat fetish.

I have a thing for female voices too, not on the somewhat creepy fetishistic level that you do but still.
They sound so adorable, I can listen to them speak for hours. So soft and warm too, melts my heart right away.
UGH I want to hug them and love them and hear them say that they love me. ;-;

Fuck, I hate being incel. I want to die already.

tenor.gif