Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've gotta a Hapa friend who looks white and is a popular Chad who regularly beds foids. (Pics)

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
I've known him for years and he's a drinking buddy. He regularly comes in the pub with young Stacies (better looking ones than these pics) and has no problem whatsoever getting with foids.

His dad is a 5 foot 2 Ricecel and his mum is quite a good looking milf who's 6 foot. Yes, without needing to point out the obvious, his is dad is obviously rich.

View attachment 157250
Fghhhh
Gvugt77ub
Ffvhhjkkkkkkk
G66tfddf
Fv7t55deeeeee
20191011 160957

TFW both your parents are tall and white with normie faces and you're still a subhuman.

That first picture is so unreal to me.
The cliche of rich and powerful.

high tier normie tbh, not even chadlite. His dad's money definitely helps him out

A good-looking hapa male with a decent social life is as rare as a good-looking australian aboriginal

high tier normie tbh, not even chadlite. His dad's money definitely helps him out
I get you. Point I was trying to make though is he don't look Chinese whatsoever. He could just as easily have ended up like this poor monstrosity:

EA1hiAMX4AAEqI7

That first picture is so unreal to me.
The cliche of rich and powerful.
Yeah, if his dad wasn't loaded then his dad would definately have been posting here.

Hahahahhahaha ADVChina, Cmilk? Been watching him today jfl what a coincidence
Tbh he makes me lol a lot.Especially since Chinese call his wife a monkey online.Even they admit that she looks subhuman.

Race mixing with a curry / rice is a death sentence if you come out more curry or asian than white

Good for him. He doesn't have any foids for you?

Your friend got unbelievably lucky with genetic recombination. He could've easily been the next ER

I hear asian father with white mother = normal kid. I guess those copers on r/hapa are on to something.

Mogs me because alive

I can't wait until large framed glasses go out of fashion, they really torture me

Mogs me because white looks and asian iq.

Your friend got unbelievably lucky with genetic recombination. He could've easily been the next ER
I know, his brother is nothing like him and looks fully asian. I bet he's bitter as fuck.

I get you. Point I was trying to make though is he don't look Chinese whatsoever. He could just as easily have ended up like this poor monstrosity:

View attachment 157267
there is no way hes hapa lol not a single remotely white feature on his face, was probably a meme tbh

slayer

rich, looks white, tall, high IQ asian genes. elite asian aging genetics

He's not Chad. :feelskek:

Being a slayer is not the same as Chad. This guy is a mid-tier normie.

if he was short he would be rotting inside his bedroom fapping to hentia

A good-looking hapa male with a decent social life is as rare as a good-looking australian aboriginal
If Hapas stay And select their prey carefully that’s not the case

amwf lifefuel
if he was wmaf he would've been david renz mk II

white passing == just be white

If Hapas stay And select their prey carefully that’s not the case

Most of them can't even select their prey when they can't socialize properly, it's over for most of them.

I've known him for years and he's a drinking buddy. He regularly comes in the pub with young Stacies (better looking ones than these pics) and has no problem whatsoever getting with foids.

His dad is a 5 foot 2 Ricecel and his mum is quite a good looking milf who's 6 foot. Yes, without needing to point out the obvious, his is dad is obviously rich.

View attachment 157250View attachment 157261View attachment 157262View attachment 157263View attachment 157264View attachment 157265View attachment 157266
Sorry I think he's quite an ugly guy with a bad frame and no perceived fighting success. How tall is he OP?
You say his dad is rich, so does he just leech off that and run money game?

bad frame and no perceived fighting success.
How can you tell, aren't the best fighters tall and thin like jon jones, israel adesanya, nate diaz, and michael page?

How can you tell, aren't the best fighters tall and thin like jon jones, israel adesanya, nate diaz, and michael page?
Best fighters often are, but I'm talking perceived fighting success, which is different and a bigger driver of foids' attraction

It's over, elliot rodger could've been like him.

Mogs the shit out of me tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back