Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad Can Do Anything and Women Will Love Him

• Thread starter lifeisfucked215
  • Start date
lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★
So I live in a touristy beach city in Southern California. I've written some posts in the past about a Chad in my gym who drives a Prius and foids still love him (despite overhearing foids talk shit about dudes who drive a Prius many times).
Anyhow this Chad does surf lessons for his job. I don't think he makes much money. Doesn't matter bc he's Chad. I found a brochure for his gay ass company in a coffee shop and decided to look at the Yelp/Google reviews.
Literally 100% of the reviews are from Stacies and high tier beckies talking about how he's such a great surfer, such an awesome guy (he's actually a total douche), and so smart and knowledgeable about the ocean and surfing techniques. Yep, I'm sure him being super good looking and 6'5 has nothing to do with it.
A couple days ago I was sitting on a bench drinking my coffee looking out into the ocean. We have been getting lots of rain in Southern California so it makes for some awesome huge waves (very fun for surfing). I notice this Chad is out there by himself. I watch how he surfs and he actually really fucking sucks. He was barely able to catch any waves and would fall pretty quick if he did catch one. And he was just all in all boring to watch.
Foids are stupid as fuck and you can do anything and get away with it if you're Chad.

Last edited:
This js a very sad truth

It's very tragic it all comes down to millimetres of bone.

I saw a reddit forum of women saying that Hasan is really good at video games despite him putting most games on normoid or easy mode and not being able to shoot for shit without aim assist.

That's why they should all be annihilated

So I live in a touristy beach city in Southern California. I've written some posts in the past about a Chad in my gym who drives a Prius and foids still love him (despite overhearing foids talk shit about dudes who drive a Prius many times).
Anyhow this Chad does surf lessons for his job. I don't think he makes much money. Doesn't matter bc he's Chad. I found a brochure for his gay ass company in a coffee shop and decided to look at the Yelp/Google reviews.
Literally 100% of the reviews are from Stacies and high tier beckies talking about how he's such a great surfer, such an awesome guy (he's actually a total douche), and so smart and knowledgeable about the ocean and surfing techniques. Yep, I'm sure him being super good looking and 6'5 has nothing to do with it.
A couple days ago I was sitting on a bench drinking my coffee looking out into the ocean. We have been getting lots of rain in Southern California so it makes for some awesome huge waves (very fun for surfing). I notice this Chad is out there by himself. I watch how he surfs and he actually really fucking sucks. He was barely able to catch any waves and would fall pretty quick if he did catch one. And he was just all in all boring to watch.
Foids are stupid as fuck and you can do anything and get away with it if you're Chad.
Water

Foids will literally murder their own offspring just for Chad

Fucking god damn a surf lesson Chad:feelsree:

Foids, much like zoo animals belong in the cage.

if you really want a blackpill look up jon zherka. he's a 6'5 chad that routinely insults roasties to their faces and shits on feminism constantly yet gets any girl he wants. he even says he's a pedo and jokes about hitting women and these whores throw themselves at him

if you really want a blackpill look up jon zherka. he's a 6'5 chad that routinely insults roasties to their faces and shits on feminism constantly yet gets any girl he wants. he even says he's a pedo and jokes about hitting women and these whores throw themselves at him
That guy is a YouTube faggot. His views on women are pretty based tho. I can see foids falling over for him. But YouTube is like Hollywood nowadays, phony and fake as shit. Yes you can be an absolute misogynistic and treat women like property and foids will still fall in love with you if you're Chad.

If your chad, you can do whatever you want. If you're incel, you have to act normal and casual or else the smallest error will render you a creep.

Moral of story.

Be a lazy chad

wrong

chad can do anything AND MEN AND WOMEN WILL LOVE HIM

humans programming is broken dude

ignore most humans if possible

Super true. Halo effect.
This is why im so depressed, loads of people dont get it, its not women that is the main problem, ITS ALL HUMANS THAT MAKE A LIFE SHIT.

Because if it was just women, ok so i cant hang around women, thats bad but at least i can escape to my bros who i can develop a relationship based on shared interests and competency.

OH, WAIT OH SHIT ITS THE SAME PATHETIC NARRATIVE WITH THEM AS WELL.

LITERALLY THE SAME, JUST SWITCH OUT LOVE FOR BEING FRIENDS WITH, AND ITS LITERALLY THIS, MEN CAN LOOK UP TO IDOLISE AND VALUE OTHER MEN JUST FOR LOOKS AND STATUS ITS LITERALLY THE SAME DEAL.