Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I’ve come to the conclusion

oofy

oofy

Discord- oofyitsbegun
-
I came to the conclusion that my maxilla predetermined my entire life from start to finish. Its recession caused parts of my other face to be shitty as well.

Can infraorbital implants fix this? Hell if know. Women are naturally repulsed since they don’t see the right amount of forward growth from the mid region of my skull.

I don’t have the right amount of bones for a relationship. Some people can fraud their face and add more bones, so that their partner thinks they have better bones. I don’t have these bones

ITS OVER

IMG 5267

i think many users on this website have the same problem

But you can live for God and live forever

I got like the opposite problem
Too much bone
I need recession

I got like the opposite problem
Too much bone
I need recession
Too much bone usually isn’t ban unless you’re lacking in other areas. I see HTNs with excess amount of bone with gfs and whatnot all the time

Technically there are surgeries for it but “inceldom” isn’t covered in the insurance plan
such looksmaxxing methods are very risky

OP is a normie

But you can live for God and live forever
I’m considering becoming Christian cause all this seems fruitless , but I am hesitant since I’ve watched hundreds of atheist circlejerking videos and called people “christcucks” and “pisslams”, but that sort of negative behavior doesn’t give me fulfillment

I've seen this guy's face. Legit normie jfl
I’d love to be a normie and leave this forum but my relationship success and female interest doesn’t reflect that

I’m considering becoming Christian cause all this seems fruitless , but I am hesitant since I’ve watched hundreds of atheist circlejerking videos and called people “christcucks” and “pisslams”, but that sort of negative behavior doesn’t give me fulfillment
Don't be hesitant ,give it a try because I think you will be happy you did.So atheists will say things but once you feel only Gods opinion matters then who cares what anyone else thinks

if you are young with good height you have chance at pussy mr normie.

if you are young with good height you have chance at pussy mr normie.
If I ever manage to get it I’d be sure to leave , I want to be a normie , who wants to be incel?

- Wait, it's all about bones?
- Always has been.