Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’ve been treated the worse by my own kind than any other race

Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

#Eugenics #MulattoMafia
★★★★★
Title: for those of y who don’t know I’m a Blackcels and yea they’ve always treated me terribly especially the women just obnoxiously angry and aggressive and trying to fight

Blacks suffer, man. No wonder they obsess over white women. Sheboons are everything rotten with a woman to the nth power.

Title: for those of y who don’t know I’m a Blackcels and yea they’ve always treated me terribly especially the women just obnoxiously angry and aggressive and trying to fight
Yes i hate niggers too mainly because they are violent and cant stop hating my race the first slaves were actually white or egyptian, Ottomans and turks stole while europeans and sold them as slaves.

There's too many niggers in this world

ugly men are treated like shit by every race and by everyone,meanwhile, ugly foids are still treated like normal humans

monkey problems

Your race deserves suffering, I mean I’m sorry but you were meant to be slaves
Showtime Recording GIF by CBS

No, they deserve to be ethnically cleansed. No soul deserves to suffer inside of an inferior flesh
Amen brother the lord himself told u to say that

How am I retard

How am I retard
You say you re born into slavery that was 1000 years ago done by your own people not today.

Today, you re not a slave. Now you re just playing the victim card like any blm leech loser because you are a lazy dumbass

You say you re born into slavery that was 1000 years ago done by your own people not today.

Today, you re not a slave. Now you re just playing the victim card like any blm leech loser because you are a lazy dumbass
Blacks still are slaves I don’t deserve to be black

Yeah barrack obama who was a president is a slave. Go kys
The nigger who didn’t do anything for niggers while trump personally freed niggers . Blacks are still ugly

I learned that there is no race loyalty for sub5 men. I will be loyal to those who are loyal to me

Brutal for blackcels.

Asian and black women have problems against their own race :cryfeels: