Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I've been really wanting to kill myself lately

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
So, after getting a ban for race baiting I decided to stop posting racepills on this forum. In order to get my racepill fix, I decided to go to /r/JustBeWhite, there I was reminded how hopeless my situation is. I no longer have the will to leave my house, I finished classes this semester but I haven't been gymcelling and I'm sitting at home unemployed doing nothing.
lXSWGjR.jpg

brahmin-terrorist-raped-dalit-2.jpg

I feel suicidical 365 days a year tbh and I dont think that it will change soon unless... :feelshmm:

You could either try to get a job, using your self hate to propel you towards self improvement. Or you could embrace neetdom. Start doing some kind of physical exercise if you cant go to the gym, even try doing 100 push ups in sets.

You could either try to get a job, using your self hate to propel you towards self improvement. Or you could embrace neetdom. Start doing some kind of physical exercise if you cant go to the gym, even try doing 100 push ups in sets.

calm down bro everything is going to be okay :bluepill: :soy::feels::feels::feels:

I also feel like shit becase no matter what I do, I'm still ethnic

I'm sorry that you feel this way.I hope your situatuion gets better.:feelsbadman:

I finished classes this semester but I haven't been gymcelling and I'm sitting at home unemployed doing nothing.

Hitting the gym brutally might be good in this kind of situation.

Someone once said, the cemetery is a lonely place, so if that's where you're headed, bring plenty of company.

Didn't know the racepill had strict rules.

Hitting the gym brutally might be good in this kind of situation.
I've been gymcelling regularly for the last 5 years, I've just lost the will.

You’d better be at least sub4 if you’re actually going to rope over JBW of all things