Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've been preaching the NT pill

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
And will continue to do so. I strongly believe that is why a lot of normies can find girlfriends. We've all been out in public and have seen guys that by all rights, should be incel, yet you see them holding hands with a decently attractive girl. You may have seen a 5'6, small framed dorky looking, glasses wearing rice with a decent looking foid, perhaps even a white girl. Or other such similar pairings.

I would bet lots of money that autism or being on the spectrum is much more prevalent in the incel community than the general population.

I was reading a study that said that women find humor attractive in a potential mate. But why would that be? Well, to be funny (at least funny to most normies) you must be neurotypical. If you're autistic, you'll make people laugh, but they'll be laughing at you and not with you.

Also, being NT can also represent social status and women are very tuned into a man's social status. Typically, guys who are not NT have low social status and problems fitting in with their male peers. Men who can fit in and especially men who are leaders are always neurotypical.

Take the NT pill.

They are plenty of scenarios of that. Not just NTpill. Like Just be first game or betabuxx game.

And just be top tier men woman has on dispossal game. That is the most important.

This forum and its redundancy just lead to regurtitate in blackpills until turning back to redpill or bluepill again.

I never saw subhuman with attractive female.

[UWSL]I was reading a study that said that women find humor attractive in a potential mate.[/UWSL]
Based women say all the time funny/goofy = looks. She’ll take a funny 2/10 before a boring dull 8/10 giga Chad…

Based women say all the time funny/goofy = looks. She’ll take a funny 2/10 before a boring dull 8/10 giga Chad…
Obviously looks supercede, but that doesn't mean that other things aren't attractive. It's not a binary thing.

@stevielake @Stopping@Nothing19 :cryfeels:

No nt for your face

@stevielake :cryfeels:

Hmm? He is here as well? Excellent!

16052.jpg

I go out every weekend, I go to pubs, bars, nightclubs; I know new people on weekly basis.
Furthermore I consider myself extroverted and I think I have a decent personality that lets me maintain a good amount of friends and acquaintances.
I am definetely neurotypical.
But having said that, am I successful with women?
NO

I go out every weekend, I go to pubs, bars, nightclubs; I know new people on weekly basis.
Furthermore I consider myself extroverted and I think I have a decent personality that lets me maintain a good amount of friends and acquaintances.
I am definetely neurotypical.
But having said that, am I successful with women?
NO
Are you Catholic?

They are plenty of scenarios of that. Not just NTpill. Like Just be first game or betabuxx game.

And just be top tier men woman has on dispossal game. That is the most important.

This forum and its redundancy just lead to regurtitate in blackpills until turning back to redpill or bluepill again.

pointing out unlooksmatched couples with bad-looking man is not enough to prove a good situation for male sexual market.
You cannot know if she cheats him, you cannot know if she subjugates him and exploits him as emotional support provider or money provider.

This forum is full of undiagnosed autists who don't think or don't want to accept that they might be autistic.

Are you Catholic?

I got to catholic church on Christmas, on Easter and for events like marriages and funerals.
If I have any, I will made my sons undergo baptism.

However I am too much of a stoic thinker to actually believe in a superior entity.

Why do gods awlays need a human profet to spread their creed?

Why did God strike Paul the apostle with a lighting to convice him to spread christianity, when God could actually strike all Paul's troop, in order to be more credible?

This forum is full of undiagnosed autists who don't think or don't want to accept that they might be autistic.

In real life 90% of incels are in this condition becuase of female selectivity.

I believe there is maybe a 10% of incels who are in this condition because they are actuallly too lazy and too shy to go out and meet women.

I got to catholic church on Christmas, on Easter and for events like marriages and funerals.
If I have any, I will made my sons undergo baptism.

However I am too much of a stoic thinker to actually believe in a superior entity.

Why do gods awlays need a human profet to spread their creed?

Why did God strike Paul the apostle with a lighting to convice him to spread christianity, when God could actually strike all Paul's troop, in order to be more credible?
If you were Protestant, you would slay

In real life 90% of incels are in this condition becuase of female selectivity.

I believe there is maybe a 10% of incels who are in this condition because they are actuallly too lazy and too shy to go out and meet women.
I even have the tilted autistic eyes. Greta thunberg style. Im a true autist for realz.

I do not get it
God is punishing you with inceldom for being the wrong religion. You should be Protestant then the inceldom curse will be lifted.

I don't meet many women anymore because I have no social circle. Any women I meet IRL are already taken 100% of the time. Clubs and shit just aren't fun to me. I don't wanna go out just to have shitty too loud music blasting my eardrums. Moreover even if I did go out to clubs, I have no friends so it's not like anybody would interact with me anyway. I have a decent personality too but that doesn't mean anyone ever hangs out with me or talks to me. Most people just don't bother to interact with me enough to even know my personality. And nothing good ever really happens to me so it's not like I have many interesting stories to tell or anything.

it's the most devastating pill imo but many users here deny it
Almost half of this forum is diagnosed with autism yet people here still cope with the lookspill and argue about whether face or height matters the most for the ten-thousandth time. :feelskek::feelstastyman:

Almost half of this forum is diagnosed with autism yet people here still cope with the lookspill and argue about whether face or height matters the most for the ten-thousandth time. :feelskek::feelstastyman:
exactly this:blackpill:

it is because they have no hope to be nt/normie (regardless of whether they are actually autistic or not), so they focus on things that they hope they can change through surgeries. plus if you are good looking, women will be more attracted to you sexually.

I have a 3-4/10 face and most likely have schizotypal personality disorder

both matter