Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I've been losing interest in gaming

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I will play a game for 20 minutes and realize I'm not having fun, then I'll go back to incels.is and keep refreshing until someone posts something interesting. It's a shame since video games seem to be one of the best copes.
eunmizd0rx911.jpg

Games become repetitive when you see the same thing over and over again. Hopefully the next games coming out for the Ps5 and Xbox 2 show something new to the table aside from Graphics

I will play a game for 20 minutes and realize I'm not having fun, then I'll go back to incels.is and keep refreshing until someone posts something interesting. It's a shame since video games seem to be one of the best copes.
eunmizd0rx911.jpg
Theres no harm taking a break. There are other hobbies out there like DIY, outdoorsy stuff, some niche sports, tabletop gaming, etc that aren't foid infested. That said you may just need to play a different game.

Games become repetitive when you see the same thing over and over again. Hopefully the next games coming out for the Ps5 and Xbox 2 show something new to the table aside from Graphics
Was playing The Witcher 3 earlier, everyone talks about how great it is but when I play I just feel like it's a chore with all the side quests and things on the map, it feels too overwhelming and I lose interest quickly.

Feminists ruined video games.

Yeah, I feel you, I usually take very long breaks from my Ps4, and I'm having real trouble finishing any games. I think I started Bloodborne from scratch like 3 times now and not once I got to the end of it.

Was playing The Witcher 3 earlier, everyone talks about how great it is but when I play I just feel like it's a chore with all the side quests and things on the map, it feels too overwhelming and I lose interest quickly.

I see so you aren't into Open world games in where you have to invest a ton of time. How about Horizon Zero dawn it isn't filled with pointless side quest, although I enjoyed The Witcher 3 side quest. The only thing I didn't like was the combat it felt stale and I didn't feel as much freedom as In Skyrim's combat system in which is one of the best out there in my opinion.

Yeah, ever since taking the blackpill i've become increasingly less stimulated by any games because they require me to put effort in.
The only cope i use now is Anime

Time to play some Fortnite!

I wish i can play EU3 but I only have a laptop sigh

Play Hotline Miami. Short, intense fun. Absolutely essential Incelcore, given the themes and story.
This, shame they ruined the second game. Started playing Burnout Paradise Remastered, controls are shit but it's still a fun game. The only games I look forward to now are the Yakuza games.

This, shame they ruined the second game. Started playing Burnout Paradise Remastered, controls are shit but it's still a fun game. The only games I look forward to now are the Yakuza games.
Unpopular opinion, but I actually enjoyed the second game more. :feelsmega:

I can barely even play computer games anymore, like you said I just get bored after a few minutes as well.

I feel the levels are long in the second game. The boat level took the piss.
Yea, I totally get the complaints that people have for the second game.
Personally tho, I enjoyed the long levels, and how varied they were, I felt the first game was a little too easy and they really ramped it up in the second one, in terms of level design and enemy placement..
I loved the way they handled the story, the way they told it from multiple killers perspectives, it all felt a lot more fleshed out and full, in terms of themes too.. The soundtrack was fucking 10/10 also. :feelsohh:

In my opinion video games are one of the worse copes. I was addicted from 8-15 then I quit them at 15 and haven't looked back.

Yea, I totally get the complaints that people have for the second game.
Personally tho, I enjoyed the long levels, and how varied they were, I felt the first game was a little too easy and they really ramped it up in the second one, in terms of level design and enemy placement..
I loved the way they handled the story, the way they told it from multiple killers perspectives, it all felt a lot more fleshed out and full, in terms of themes too.. The soundtrack was fucking 10/10 also. :feelsohh:

Nice Taxi Driver avatar btw, now there is an essential incelcore movie. :feelzez:

Not playing video games for 3 months heightened my attention span so i read books now, it's a good thing, i got a new pc of course after the last one broke, it runs games very well but i only play a 3 hour videogame session max every one or two days now.
-change is good -rico from just cause 3

haven’t beat a game since 2014

eunmizd0rx911.jpg

I stopped gaming when I was 15. Just didn't get how it could be fun anymore