Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’ve been kicked out permanently, it’s over

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
Kicked out, 10% battery on phone, any advice on being a homelesscel?

Fuck

You said you're good looking right? Time to run twink game.

LDvSBe6

I have a local park near me, with some benches looks like I’m sleeping there.

What did you do to deserve this

It's over!

Kicked out like kicked out or kicked out like you parents need time to vent? Maybe you can sneak back in later? If you have any mental problems you could go to a psychiatry depending on country. Say it got worse and you want to suicide.

No friends? Where are you from?

U
It's over!

Kicked out like kicked out or kicked out like you parents need time to vent? Maybe you can sneak back in later? If you have any mental problems you could go to a psychiatry depending on country. Say it got worse and you want to suicide.

USA, have no friends, bit of a mentalcel due to anxiety and depression, also a manlet.

Do you live in an urban area or rural area, and do you have any money? If you have a homeless shelter nearby, maybe you could try that. Otherwise, think about buying a tent, as you're not going to have anywhere to sleep if you live in the middle of nowhere like me.

U
It's over!

USA, have no friends, bit of a mentalcel due to anxiety and depression, also a manlet.
I
Do you live in an urban area or rural area, and do you have any money? If you have a homeless shelter nearby, maybe you could try that. Otherwise, think about buying a tent, as you're not going to have anywhere to sleep if you live in the middle of nowhere like me.
I have 64.87 dollars to my name.
P
It's over!

kicked out permanently
@FrailPaleStaleMale ??

Last edited:
Holy shit man, listen up

Try getting a gym membership for storage and shower, then whatever job to cover the membership, food and some sheets for the night, try live on rice (cheap and caloric), from there try to climb up, can't come up with more advice right now, good luck

@FrailPaleStaleMale ??
1% left wish me luck boyos

Last edited:
Holy shit man, listen up

Try getting a gym membership for storage and shower, then whatever job to cover the membership, food and some sheets for the night, try live on rice (cheap and caloric), from there try to climb up, can't come up with more advice right now, good luck
Thats damn good advice

Give your parents time to cool down, maybe they'll let you back in the house

A girl told me that her bf was homeless for a few years but he got a nice big house later and she found it very attractive. Him being 6'3, blonde, with hooded eyes and square jaw was totally irrelevant.

Been there man.
Swallow your pride and beg to come back home because being homeless is not a great thing especially in the heavy heat bug infested summer and very cold winter time.

How bad of a level was the argument and can it be salvaged?

I would kill myself to punish my parents. That is not what I recommend to do since I don't know you and your parents. That is just what I would have done in your situation. I would have set myself on fire in their backyard and I would have made sure to scream loud so the neighbours can see what my parents have done to me.

If your parents don't let you back in you'll have to struggle like a madman to stop being homeless, since you're 5'4 without a decent face. Good luck but I recommend suicide.

Break in and beat them into submission for daring to kick you out

Well you could also try to survive. Get yourself a job. But when your parents get old and have cancer and ask you for help laugh at them and tell them you hope they will die in the most painful way you can imagine. They need to feel your pain.

I was homeless before. Beg for food/money. Its humiliating but you gotta eat. That or just rope. Being homeless is TERRIBLE

Do you have grandparents that are still alive ???? try talking with them to see if they let you live there.

Listen when you’re living under someone then you have to be almost a slave to them, no arguments at all

If you have any pride left DONT go back!!! They abused their power to humiliate you. Those creatures are not your parents anymore.

Holy shit man, listen up

Where the fuck are you going to cook that rice? In the gym? Last I checked gyms don't have stoves.

Where the fuck are you going to cook that rice? In the gym? Last I checked gyms don't have stoves.
If he has some wood around he could make a fire

Break in and beat them into submission for daring to kick you out

That would work .... On a count that he'd be in jail for awhile. But seriously op, going to jail is an option if your desperate enough and don't care about a criminal record.
Op give some background, how old are you and how long have you been living at home?

I got kicked out permanently once lived with various relatives.
I got kicked out permanently once lived with various relatives.

Holy shit man, listen up

High FUCKING IQ. if i get kicked out ill probably do that.

Holy shit man, listen up

The best advice.
I hope to see you around soon.

If your parents don't let you back in you'll have to struggle like a madman to stop being homeless, since you're 5'4 without a decent face. Good luck but I recommend suicide.
I do have a good face, but that’s irrelevant at 5’4

I thought you had 10% left on your phone? Nice to see homeless people have electricity

Managed to ask a local shop to allow me to charge my phone if I bought a bottle of beer.

I doubt the booze would help you.
Do you have a car ? I guess not.

You should find a good soupkitchen. And go to a church. They will give you food and tell you a safe warm/cool place to sleep

RIP it was nice knowing you

The woods are way safer.
The problem when you're alone in the park, some dudes would try to jump on you.