Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've been going out a lot lately and I've regained self-esteem

ShortBoy

ShortBoy

5'2" Subhuman and Failure In Life
-
I’ve been going outside a lot lately, and socializing with people more and my self-esteem has skyrocketed guys!!! It’s been a long time since I’ve felt like this this feels amazing

I’m a bit shocked before I had the lowest self esteem on this planet I swear

But I still am a loser guys life still sucks I’m still an incel this thing is still dominating my psyche I still think about women all the time

But now I’m 100% sure that I have a healthy self-esteem not sure If I will be able to maintain it for a long period of time

Also I spend less time on this forum

Where did ya go?

Atleast you have friends

Social interaction>loneliness
You really figured it out huh :feelsjuice:. I wish I had close friends:cryfeels:

Friendhaver brag thread

I’ve been going outside a lot lately, and socializing with people
Socializing is a fakecel trait
Also I spend less time on this forum

Joined Oct 9, 2022

i went outside and socialized too. still feel like roping:feelsrope:

At first i thought this was sarcasm. If anything going outside and socializing makes me more depressed because it reminds how much i missed out on and what i will never have. :feelsrope:

I’ve been going outside a lot lately, and socializing with people more and my self-esteem has skyrocketed guys!!! It’s been a long time since I’ve felt like this this feels amazing

I’m a bit shocked before I had the lowest self esteem on this planet I swear

But I still am a loser guys life still sucks I’m still an incel this thing is still dominating my psyche I still think about women all the time

But now I’m 100% sure that I have a healthy self-esteem not sure If I will be able to maintain it for a long period of time
Good on you mate. I'm happy for you.