Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ive been getting asked this alot by normies

Cool. Here in Switzerland we still have compulsory military service (of corse just for men) so I was in the army too. In wich country do you serve and what function do you have?
Im an american marine but i only do reserves

Because getting driving license takes a lot of time these days, and if a man doesn't have extra motivation to do it, he likely won't give a shit, because there are more interesting things to do. Women and NPCs are more disciplined at that age, so they just take it by default when they can because they're programmed to follow a certain schedule in their lives and they have nothing else to do.

I knew some some who were driving cars without having a license and hoping that police won't catch them when they were younger. Gypsies do that all the time too in Eastern Europe.
Why do you need a driver's license when you can perfectly drive without? That's the mentality.
I know that in at least some European countries not even applying/attending one day of "official" driving school will get you much smaller penalty than if you drive perfectly well with a revoked license, and these days it's very easy to lose it, in WE. Where is the sense in this?
Of course, I'm not speaking about the fact that you will get into trouble with any insurance if you have an accident, in both cases.

I'm 19 but I look younger in a babyfaced sort of way. That's the message I've been getting from other people. I don't go to bars on anywhere really where age would be an issue.

I'm 19 but I look younger in a babyfaced sort of way. That's the message I've been getting from other people. I don't go to bars on anywhere really where age would be an issue.
its even worse when people younger than you like 16 17 think your the same age as them

i get the opposite , my face is aging horribly so they always think im late 20s when im 22.

Im an american marine but i only do reserves
Nice. Maybe one day you will be called to a war zone and you can die on a cool way like sargeant elias in the movie platoon

you need to stay away from normies