Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ive been getting asked this alot by normies

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
"How old are you" just randomly comes up in a conversation when I mention I have a job and I go to college I respond by saying why
I am 21 fine sir and the look of shock goes across their face " dude i swear i thought you were 17 maybe younger if you didnt have that moustache" its over for you if you dont look as old or older than your age foids will always give you the little brother treatment if you arent already deemed as subhuman like me even better of turning 22 this month maybe I should just start lieing and maybe I might get a sub 1 JB

its still better than looking older than you actually are

Looking younger is a good thing I thing I think. Just shave your facial hair to look even more younger.

"How old are you" just randomly comes up in a conversation when I mention I have a job and I go to college I respond by saying why
I am 21 fine sir and the look of shock goes across their face " dude i swear i thought you were 17 maybe younger if you didnt have that moustache" its over for you if you dont look as old or older than your age foids will always give you the little brother treatment if you arent already deemed as subhuman like me even better of turning 22 this month maybe I should just start lieing and maybe I might get a sub 1 JB
a foid told me a i looked lie 30s, shame not having a job/ driving license really screw you over

I look way younger than I am too.

I think that’s a good thing..

Better than looking older tbh
When I go outside with my mother people mistake me for her brother jfl

I wish I looked younger

i hate looking young for my age too

shame not having a job/ driving license really screw you over

Actually, specially the last thing. Seriously, every female has a driver licence these days. I see young females, younger than me, leaving the gym going to their car. It fills me with anger. It triggers me enormously. It just looks so unnatural seeing a female entering a car and drive, while I have to take the bus like a little cuck. It even looks like that more females than men have a driver licence and a car. I mean, just look around. What is this?

This pill is actually underrated and have not been mentioned yet: The driver licence pill.

Actually, specially the last thing. Seriously, every female has a driver licence these days. I see young females, younger than me, leaving the gym going to their car. It fills me with anger. It triggers me enormously. It just looks so unnatural seeing a female entering a car and drive, while I have to take the bus like a little cuck. It even looks like that more females than men have a driver licence and a car. I mean, just look around. What is this?

This pill is actually underrated and have not been mentioned yet: The driver licence pill.
i tryed to take a driving license test when i was 18, but i faield due to too busy with uni, and since i din't give a fuck, but right now i really wanted one

but right now i really wanted one

Even in the social circle of my younger sister. There are a female, 20 years old, with a driver licence, while I am 24 years old, never drove and still live with my parents. It is over, since I cannot rewind time.

Even in the social circle of my younger sister. There are a female, 20 years old, with a driver licence, while I am 24 years old, never drove and still live with my parents. It is over, since I cannot rewind time.
i'm going to try to take my driving license as soon as i can, i'm tired of the area i live in

I agree it's so embarrassing. I get so humiliated standing at the bus stop near my house. Sometimes I'll walk to the next stop. Then the bus driver says, "you're at a different stop today." I actually get noticed because I'm such a loser freak circus sideshow. One time my neighbor stopped and asked if I needed a ride. I politely said no thanks.

What I should have said was: "I'll just take the bus because life is shit no matter what." The worst thing about taking the bus is that people think theyr're doing me a huge favor by driving me somewhere. Like it's this special thing to ride in a car.

"I'll give you a ride" blah blah blah fuck you. My only friend used to ask me if I wanted to hang out. Then he'd pick me up and proceed to get gas, run errands etc. Motherfucker I don't want to ride with you to run errands. Not to mention he wants to talk about what a loser I am and all the shit I need to change.

i'm going to try to take my driving license as soon as i can

Yea do it. Every man should actually drive for free, since driving is a men's thing and yet females are interfering once again. I do see more and more females with a driver licence and cars than men. More and more men on bus stations going to work, going/leaving the gym or just in general. Really, what even is this shit? What happened to us men? What are your observations? Or to all of you, do you see the same thing as me? It is just weird. It is like men become more and more weak on every level.

Yea do it. Every man should actually drive for free, since driving is a men's thing and yet females are interfering once again. I do see more and more females with a driver licence and cars than men. More and more men on bus stations going to work, going/leaving the gym or just in general. Really, what even is this shit? What happened to us men? What are your observations? Or to all of you, do you see the same thing as me? It is just weird. It is like men become more and more weak on every level.
wellcome to the west

I get the same shit and I'm in my mid 20s.

I agree it's so embarrassing. I get so humiliated standing at the bus stop near my house. Sometimes I'll walk to the next stop. Then the bus driver says, "you're at a different stop today." I actually get noticed because I'm such a loser freak circus sideshow.

Ok, I am at least not the only one seeing this topic in this kind of way. And yes, I know what you mean. Since I experience this situation on a daily basis. This is why I even walked 6 km to the gym, trained for over an hour and then walked back 6 km. Now I cannot do it unfortunately, since we changed our location. Now I would have to walk 12 km to the gym and then 12 km back. It is a bit too much, even for me.
Of course it triggers me, seeing useless females driving, because it only shows that I am even more useless than them. But at least I would not have to take the bus like a cuck.

One time my neighbor stopped and asked if I needed a ride. I politely said no thanks.

I hope it was not a female neighbor. It would be even more cucked.

"I'll give you a ride" blah blah blah fuck you. My only friend used to ask me if I wanted to hang out. Then he'd pick me up and proceed to get gas, run errands etc. Motherfucker I don't want to ride with you to run errands. Not to mention he wants to talk about what a loser I am and all the shit I need to change.

He just wants to brag with his car. Like I said, it is the driver licence pill, you got driver licence mogged.

For me, my situation has become so bad, I cannot even watch any series where a female is driving...
wellcome to the west

So, you do observe the same thing as me?

Last edited:
Only if you're gl, otherwise you're better off looking your age so people respect you more.
This, you idiots.

Seems like there are not only low iq fags left

Does the mustache really benefit your looks? There are few guys it actually does and not the opposite

Looking younger for your age means that you lack sexual dimorphism and are not seen as a sexual being by women. Moreover, normalfags consider you an easy target to bully so as to raise their own status.

This is not a good state of affairs. If you're ugly, it's best to creepmaxx and become so intimidating that normalfags/roasties are scared of you and won't dare to insult you, not even slightly.

Last edited:
Does the mustache really benefit your looks? There are few guys it actually does and not the opposite
im in the military so its all i can grow and i personally like it

yeah OP you need to bald and get wrinkles to make you feel better!

its still better than looking older than you actually are
if you are a manlet, and framelet, being young looking in the face is death. You will forever be thought of as a child, never as a man.

I belive that's a good thing, at least you won't have to worry about the agepill.

A lot of people saying it's a good thing but it's obviously not if you're giving off little boy vibes. It'll be a good thing if you still look younger when your 30+

"Looking young" usually just means having neotenic features, not actually being youthful. I know plenty of guys that "look young" right until the norwood reaper comes for them, then they just look like sex offenders.

Because getting driving license takes a lot of time these days, and if a man doesn't have extra motivation to do it, he likely won't give a shit, because there are more interesting things to do. Women and NPCs are more disciplined at that age, so they just take it by default when they can because they're programmed to follow a certain schedule in their lives and they have nothing else to do.

I knew some some who were driving cars without having a license and hoping that police won't catch them when they were younger. Gypsies do that all the time too in Eastern Europe.

Over for babyfaced incels

"Looking young" usually just means having neotenic features, not actually being youthful. I know plenty of guys that "look young" right until the norwood reaper comes for them, then they just look like sex offenders.
this

I dont know how i look tbh. ffukc it anyway

im in the military so its all i can grow and i personally like it
Cool. Here in Switzerland we still have compulsory military service (of corse just for men) so I was in the army too. In wich country do you serve and what function do you have?

Cool. Here in Switzerland we still have compulsory military service (of corse just for men) so I was in the army too. In wich country do you serve and what function do you have?
switzerland is so nice country