Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've been fucking around on Reddit. There are leftists there convinced liberals are too right wing and that the media is right wing

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
It's actually refreshing to see my enemies be so divided. The crazies aren't even a minority there, every popular sub is filled with commie extremists. Thank God I live in a republic.

reddit is on the left of pol pot and ironically most of them would die in the real world commie experiments.

They're just a bunch of pampered little shits who think they can survive communism and a world without guns. They watch and are so overexposed to the media, especially infotainment, that they simply just follow the herd. I remember when I was an unironic communist back in middle school. I haven't watched more than an hour of TV in 7 years, so that helped me stray from those thoughts.

reddit is cucked dont read that shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back