Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’ve been feeling way happier ever since i started going outside every day

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
my mood has drastically changed ever since I started sitting outside.

i have a way easier time doing work on my computer

I am happier

i no longer want to jerk off every day

i have a way easier time eating healthily

my motivation to do things has skyrocketed.

this is amazing. everyone should try going outside for at least an hour every day

It’s temporary .

Chad trait, Your happy to go outside

Incel trait, You dont want to go out in fear of being mogged

i don’t go out in public i just sit outside my house

Serious I’ve been feeling way happier ever since i started going outside every day​

3 minutes ago

Incel trait, You dont want to go out in fear of being mogged
Chad trait, Your happy to go outside

Its the sun. It gives you good chemicals

I am happier

this is amazing. everyone should try going outside for at least an hour every day
I used to go during school recesses (and still do whenever I can) to the local park and find myself a bench with very few people around and honestly I can quite relate. Good for you fren.

My mood has become way better since I started workceling which is totally unexpected ngl. Not saying that my life isn’t miserable anymore but staying in my tiny room 24/7 is extremely depressing and suicidal ngl.

My mood has become way better since I started workceling which is totally unexpected ngl. Not saying that my life isn’t miserable anymore but staying in my tiny room 24/7 is extremely depressing and suicidal ngl.
same. Even tho i hate going around people in someway it makes me less deppressed. I worked from home and it was hell. I think it has to do with the fact that humans are social beings so you will feel always better around people no matter what. Being alone all the time just fucks you up mentally.

Cope. I prefer feeling the sudden derealization when you step outside, after being 20+ days indoors.

Your options are limited, if not non-existent, when you're both neurodivergent and below-average IQ.

Glad you're feeling better from being outside.

I need to start going outside more but I can never come up with places to go or things to do. I'd prefer not to see people in relationships since it basically worsens my mood even more for a day or two.

I'll need to try that! And I'll see what has changed for me in a month.

I'm too traumatized by normies.

Same for me except the more I go outside the more I want to jerk off

I ended up going into a dark place and not doing this

I am happier

i don’t go out in public i just sit outside my house
maybe d-vitamin effect? after winter you had low levels of it? where do you live? did you take d-vitamin supplements during dark season?

I want to do this, but I can not. There is no place to go. Lots of tobacco smoking if I go outside, no place to sit. i live in a big apartment building. too cold outside still in early may to get vitamin d from other than face. in the summer i have never gone to take sun in the beach because i am very, very hairy, i have skin issues, lots of moles. even immediately after shaving my abdomen still has ugly stubble and it grows even noticeably longer the next day already. all the men nowadays have totally smooth, hairless abdomen, chest, back etc. My shoulders are super hairy also (which i never see others having), i tried shaving them, but it looks even uglier after a few days and i am not going to shave every day everything. i have hairy back also, difficult alone to shave it. my lower half is SUPER hairy also! you don't see anyone normally as hairy as me on the beach even if they are not shaved.