Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ive been feeling off being here

BasedAdam

BasedAdam

Holy Saint Elliot
★★★★
I dont feel like I belong. Not in the since, im not blackpilled but rather I dont have the anger and rage people have here, anymore. I guess to enjoy this forum, you have to be angry but i after i turned a new chapter in my life, where i want to live a life of love and mercy and forgiveness. I say that i forgive women for rejecting me. I live my life now according to what god has ordained me to do. Volunteer, help the needy, remember him when i wake up till i fall asleep, be around people that worship and love god.

Just be happy about being denied of experiences that make you human theory mm yes

Its boring now, Alot of users dont reply so the site feels broken, Imma post anyway.

Just be happy about being denied of experiences that make you human theory mm yes
You are human regardless if you fuck or not and all the love you need is from god, prophet jesus didnt ascend and was hated and persecuted from the moment he was borned, that didnt stop him from preaching his message of peace and love to god and to thyself. Take the godpill its the only everlasting pill.

You are human regardless if you fuck or not and all the love you need is from god, prophet jesus didnt ascend and was hated and persecuted from the moment he was borned, that didnt stop him from preaching his message of peace and love to god and to thyself. Take the godpill its the only everlasting pill.
sex is not just sex its just a simple matter of being wanted and needed by girl to do something so intimate and special and that develops you as a person and gives you muh confidence that those retarded chads and normies love to speak of

sex is not just sex its just a simple matter of being wanted and needed by girl to do something so intimate and special and that develops you as a person and gives you muh confidence that those retarded chads and normies love to speak of
Desiring the love of this world, will always leave you empty handed, women will not love you, the world will not love you, but god has bresthed his loving merciful soul into you and regardless of your sins, he gives you another day to repent and go back to him, why should you or me please and want people that turned their back to us but not please the one that has always had open arms towards us and gave us our lifes

I dont feel like I belong. Not in the since, im not blackpilled but rather I dont have the anger and rage people have here, anymore.
that's bc u r lame

ur god is a lie

Desiring the love of this world, will always leave you empty handed, women will not love you, the world will not love you, but god has bresthed his loving merciful soul into you and regardless of your sins, he gives you another day to repent and go back to him, why should you or me please and want people that turned their back to us but not please the one that has always had open arms towards us and gave us our lifes
He also forgives and loves those chads that get to live in pleasure and degenerate foids that only know how to whore themselves out doesnt really seem fair if they get to burn in hell i might reconsider it lol

He also forgives and loves those chads that get to live in pleasure and degenerate foids that only know how to whore themselves out doesnt really seem fair if they get to burn in hell i might reconsider it lol
Why do you have to make your happiness dependant on other things than yourself. Don't tell me because they get to enjoy what you want because that's only affecting you because you allow it. The mercy of god is not discriminant.

you found purpose and that helps your anger, a powerful cope if you can get one, but horribly soul crushing if one lose it. if god helps you help, you help god.

you have found something many seeks but never will find, purpose for something greater than yourself

you found purpose and that helps your anger, a powerful cope if you can get one, but horribly soul crushing if one lose it. if god helps you help, you help god.

you have found something many seeks but never will find, purpose for something greater than yourself
May god guide us all amen. You just have to let go of the worlds shackle that you put on yourself and submit to the almighty

That's some pretty deep cope but if it works for you good for you. Doesn't work for me. I hate religion after seeing my dad spend his whole life in the mosque.

I never had the frustrations some of the folks here have, yet I'm enjoying this place in spite of that.

This place still isn't a substitute for the type of platonic relationships we're missing.

Last edited:
You have managed to channel your anger into something good.