Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I've been eating only cup noodles for the past 4 days

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33054

BANNED FOR LIFE
-
Ngl the chest pain is real, im actually scared right now so I started eating some fruits to alleviate the blood pressure

How do you get chest pain from eating cup noodles

So, 4 days is the current forum record for cupnoodlemaxx?

same but like 2 weeks

I thought it was normal to have a noodle-only diet when living alone.
fuckin LARP. she probably eats something else in between

Ngl the chest pain is real, im actually scared right now so I started eating some fruits to alleviate the blood pressure
weightlossmaxxing mogs me

I gotta try that too ngl ngl

weightlossmaxxing mogs me

I gotta try that too ngl ngl
Broh, fat is volcel. Losing weight is easy, just make sure you know all the calories of the food you eat and limit the maximum calories you get each day

Broh, fat is volcel. Losing weight is easy, just make sure you know all the calories of the food you eat and limit the maximum calories you get each day
Yes I know it is. But I wasn't fat 3 years ago when I looked much better than I look now. Was gymmaxxed and had a flat belly with 6 pack beggining to show also had 10x more hair than I had now and if all of that wasn't enough then I don't think anything is. But still gotta gymmaxx again true tbh tbh gotta lose weight fast.

Was gymmaxxed and had a flat belly with 6 pack beggining to show also had 10x more hair than I had now and if all of that wasn't enough then I don't think anything is.
You had 10x more hair back then? How old were you at that time?

You had 10x more hair back then? How old were you at that time?

Actually that was exaggerated I was balding already but at least it wasn't as bad as it is now jfl

Actually that was exaggerated I was balding already but at least it wasn't as bad as it is now jfl
Brutal. Balding is one of my biggest fears. When did it start?

Its ok I am getting scalp surgery to fix it later this year.
Go ahead and get it, a lot of celebrities like Gordon Ramsay do it tbh, reminds me of that one Must Read thread where it shows a bunch celebrities getting hair transplant

Go ahead and get it, a lot of celebrities like Gordon Ramsay do it tbh, reminds me of that one Must Read thread where it shows a bunch celebrities getting hair transplant
Its not a hair transplant though Im talking about this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFI3iJFTs_c

I don't have the kind of money to get a good hair transplant. I'm not gonna risk it with some shitty ass cheap clinics that might fuck up my hair. At least with scalp if you go to the right place its not that expensive and it gets done correctly.

fuckin LARP. she probably eats something else in between
Still, she survived eating it almost everyday for 13 years, the cup noodles won't kill you that fast then.

Thank you for the dinner suggestion!
I was going to make a healthy soup instead, but maybe tomorrow...