Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’ve been closing the stor

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
I’ve been closing the store I work at with this lady who’s 66 years old and literally every single night no matter what she asks me “what are you going to do on your day off?” Or “what are you gonna do tonight?” and I literally tell her everytime I just go home and do nothing lol. It makes me so depressed everytime she asks LOL.

I’ve been closing the store I work at with this lady who’s 66 years old and literally every single night no matter what she asks me “what are you going to do on your day off?” Or “what are you gonna do tonight?” and I literally tell her everytime I just go home and do nothing lol. It makes me so depressed everytime she asks LOL.
volcel

Ask her if she wanna fuck

She?, Volcel.

:soy: omg an old lady always ask me indirectly to date, im such an incel, i am incel

Images   2023 02 12T121838952