Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ive been catfishing Becky

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Shes really likes me. What she doesnt know is shes not really speaking to Chad. Shes speaking to a subhuman manlet. Been talking nearly a week and she wants to meet.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK MY LIFE

"Just have a good personality bro" I tried messaging her on my real account. No reply. SAME MESSAGE from Chad and shes super into me. Thinks I'm funny. Just FUCK. I HATE THIS BODY I WAS BORN INTO.

Why do you guys do this to yourself?

maybe you just need to improve your personality and take a shower.

do the chadfishman

HAHA YOU'VE BEEN EXPECTING THE MALE MODEL? YOU GOT CATFISHED!

HAHAHAHA
Fuck your life
SUFFERING AND ENJOYING WERE CALCULATED LONG AGO, THERE IS NO CHOICE

do the chadfishman

HAHA YOU'VE BEEN EXPECTING THE MALE MODEL? YOU GOT CATFISHED!
Maybe I should. I wonder how shed react? Knowing me I'd probably be arrested for attempting to speak to her

when are you going to start drinking? i think now would be a good time.

And you didnt include pics?

Fucking degenerate.

Tell her that you actually look way different from the photo and then ask her if she still wants to continue, if she says no then it completely proves the blackpill.

And you didnt include pics?

Fucking degenerate.
Well she lives near me and I dont need doxxed. Shes a brunette 7.3 skinny with a good ass from what I can tell. She has a great personality. Its a shame I'm not anywhere near her league also shes taller than me

Last edited:
Maybe I should. I wonder how shed react? Knowing me I'd probably be arrested for attempting to speak to her
it's over anyway.
she doesn't think you're funny or any of that shit, she just wants chads cock.
Tell her that you actually look way different from the photo and then ask her if she still wants to continue, if she says no then it completely proves the blackpill.
you can try this and play the emotional game, but your chance of success is <0.1%

Fuck dude... idk. I know she will pull some "you should have told me from the beginning" b.s

Well she lives near me and I dont need doxxed. Shes a brunette 7.3 skinny with a good ass from what I can tell. She has a great personality. Its a shame I'm not anywhere near her league also shes talker than me
just to let you know, you are such a little bitch for doing this.
You better drink yourself to sleep boyo.

just to let you know, you are such a little bitch for doing this.
You better drink yourself to sleep boyo.
Oh I know how fucking pathetic this is. I'm just so desperate for a female to even TALK to me

megacope, the fact he got no replies as his own self saying the exact thing as the chad did proves the blackpill.
Oh I know how fucking pathetic this is. I'm just so desperate for a female to even TALK to me
at least you are taller than me you fucking degenerate.

Catfishing does make you feel special

megacope, the fact he got no replies as his own self saying the exact thing as the chad did proves the blackpill.

at least you are taller than me you fucking degenerate.
I mean. 5'6. I was height mogged by a 16 year old today at a picnic I was forced to go to
Catfishing does make you feel special
Makes you feel normal...

Shes really likes me. What she doesnt know is shes not really speaking to Chad. Shes speaking to a subhuman manlet. Been talking nearly a week and she wants to meet.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK MY LIFE

"Just have a good personality bro" I tried messaging her on my real account. No reply. SAME MESSAGE from Chad and shes super into me. Thinks I'm funny. Just FUCK. I HATE THIS BODY I WAS BORN INTO.
Dm me screenshots of chat. I want to see how I can improve my own game.

just ghost her mate. Its online and people do it all the time. A week talking online is like a short irl chat 2 min

just ghost her mate. Its online and people do it all the time. A week talking online is like a short irl chat 2 min
I really like her.. it's just painful to know she'd never like me back

I can't deal with that sort of frustration. Same reason I don't stalk JB on Instagram...

Don't do this to yourself

I can't deal with that sort of frustration. Same reason I don't stalk JB on Instagram...

Don't do this to yourself
I'm just so lonely man. I want a foid to like me SO BAD

its over just block her

I feel for you man but I fear your’re only hurting yourself.
4DuGJRe
I just fucking HATE being alone

If you keep this going you are just gonna more attached...
So my advice is: come clean.

She can either be a unicorn femoid with some humanity or.... you'll be ghosted.

I think we can all agree that even a negative answer hurts less than uncertainty

If you keep this going you are just gonna more attached...
So my advice is: come clean.

She can either be a unicorn femoid with some humanity or.... you'll be ghosted.

I think we can all agree that even a negative answer hurts less than uncertainty
I think I'm going to try to come clean and send a real pic of myself and explain I'm insecure. I'm terrified I'll end up being blasted online. But fuck it I guess

I've been chadfishing, mostly sex-based. But this one girl has been sending nudes and talking a bit. She's down to meet but not sure how serious she is. She's at uni at the other side of the country but has family in a nearby city, so it's a neat scenario to catfish and evade the meet. I've stalked all her social media and her snapchat story and I've fantasised extensively about what it would be like to gf her. Last night I had the most intense nightmare I can remember. I always forget the details of my dreams, but the central narrative was that of the unmasked catfish. She found out who I was. There was some mediator character involved, my Mum or something kek. She wasn't angry. And it was left open-ended, like an episode of Catfish. I was left ghosted, desperately checking my phone every hour to see if she'd contacted me. I've never felt such intense sadness. Maladaptive daydreaming is brutal. This girl isn't even that into my chadfish lol. She ghosts convos and mostly just wants to flirt, she undoubtedly has a whole harem of sc chads who she sends nudes to. And has probably fucked a hundred guys. But I've projected this whole fantasy onto her. One time, a month ago, I went on a long walk and lived out this whole scenario in my mind, of her being with me, and the conversation we had. I'm literally insane. She isn't even that hot. A bit fat. Isolation and social failure is death. When you're passed over for core experiences during your prime years, it's over forever.

I think I'm going to try to come clean and send a real pic of myself and explain I'm insecure. I'm terrified I'll end up being blasted online. But fuck it I guess

Jesus Christ, dude. That's suicide.

Last edited:
I've been chadfishing, mostly sex-based. But this one girl has been sending nudes and talking a bit. She's down to meet but not sure how serious she is. She's at uni at the other side of the country but has family in a nearby city, so it's a neat scenario to catfish and evade the meet. I've stalked all her social media and her snapchat story and I've fantasised extensively about what it would be like to gf her. Last night I had the most intense nightmare I can remember. I always forget the details of my dreams, but the central narrative was that of the unmasked catfish. She found out who I was. There was some mediator character involved, my Mum or something kek. She wasn't angry. And it was left open-ended, like an episode of Catfish. I was left ghosted, desperately checking my phone every hour to see if she'd contacted me. I've never felt such intense sadness.

Not like I have anything to loose. Im NEET so wont lose my job or anything. I am SO FUCKING LONELY I just want love. It's not fair

Not like I have anything to loose. Im NEET so wont lose my job or anything. I am SO FUCKING LONELY I just want love. It's not fair

You do. What you have left of your self-esteem.

I've been chadfishing, mostly sex-based. But this one girl has been sending nudes and talking a bit. She's down to meet but not sure how serious she is. She's at uni at the other side of the country but has family in a nearby city, so it's a neat scenario to catfish and evade the meet. I've stalked all her social media and her snapchat story and I've fantasised extensively about what it would be like to gf her. Last night I had the most intense nightmare I can remember. I always forget the details of my dreams, but the central narrative was that of the unmasked catfish. She found out who I was. There was some mediator character involved, my Mum or something kek. She wasn't angry. And it was left open-ended, like an episode of Catfish. I was left ghosted, desperately checking my phone every hour to see if she'd contacted me. I've never felt such intense sadness. Maladaptive daydreaming is brutal. This girl isn't even that into my chadfish lol. She ghosts convos and mostly just wants to flirt, she undoubtedly has a whole harem of sc chads who she sends nudes to. And has probably fucked a hundred guys. But I've projected this whole fantasy onto her. One time, a month ago, I went on a long walk and lived out this whole scenario in my mind, of her being with me, and the conversation we had. I'm literally insane. She isn't even that hot. A bit fat. Isolation and social failure is death. When you're passed over for core experiences during your prime years, it's over forever.

How long have you been in contact with her?

IF YOU GET NOODZ YOU KNOW WHO TO PM <3 <3 <3

dude dont make it worse for youself just block her there is a reason she didint respond back on your real account

dude dont make it worse for youself just block her there is a reason she didint respond back on your real account
What the fuck do i have to loose...