Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've been called out because I hold my posture...

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
...to appear taller and hoping I'm.not perceived short.
Also people noticed when I was gymcelled and walked with arms pushed on my body to make arms appear bigger.

I don't know if its just OCD or autism too

Same here. I'm around 5'7 and my tallfag friend (6'2) always points at me, calling me out when others are around that I walk like I have a stick in my ass, I look like a child playing soldier, whatever. Fucking normiefags will NEVER stop trying to mog you even if they claim to be your friends. At the same moment they tell you how toxic the "incel mindset" is for you.

who talks shit about anothers good posture wtf is this retard shit world.

Damn I can’t believe there’s already 2021cels. I feel so old

They can't tolerate your improvements, normies need you to be the bottom of the barrel to feel good about themselves.

it's like when poor whites who can't afford slaves support slavery. they need someone below them

they say looks do not matter but never fucking stop nit picking, its ur hair, its ur clothes etc, but when we say things about looks normies act like u only need to be nice to a foid.
The hypocrisy is always the worst with them. You cant make them open their eyes and in the end you stay the loser anyway.

My mum uses to talk shit to me for smiling, for getting my hair cut short, for doing anything that was good for me so I also somehow got conditioned into walking with really bad posture because it feels less threatening and so its less likely to offend some cunts ego

Stand up straight!

No!

Don't stand up straight!

Bow and grovel!

Good posture is the best way to avoid being bullied

people noticed when I was gymcelled and walked with arms pushed on my body to make arms appear bigger.
I don't know if its just OCD or autism too
You're probably referring to soyboy memes like "invisible lat syndrome" which basically denigrades sub-chad males for holding good posture (shoulders held back instead of slouching)

Women NEVER get shamed for ILS, it's a misandric concept meant to mock low-muscled males and keep them low-muscle by cripplin gthem with bad posture and underactive upper back muscles\

OP a workaround for "hey you trying to appear tall by not slouching your neck???" is to hold a very wide stance/gait: keep your feet four feet apart at all times doing a horse stance.

This way if you're called out for having good spinal posture you could say "but my wide stance makes my height lower, if I was trying to appear as tall as possible I would have a narrow stance"

You beat them with geometry and by embracing manspreading

lqt98b1ts4r51.jpg
DP6gDGwVQAAxqBr.jpg
source.gif
00fa13fe2b3a7dfeac0009224de62a56.gif
\

we should all have massive adductors and throw high kicks

wear lifts and hold posture

You're probably referring to soyboy memes like "invisible lat syndrome" which basically denigrades sub-chad males for holding good posture (shoulders held back instead of slouching)

Women NEVER get shamed for ILS, it's a misandric concept meant to mock low-muscled males and keep them low-muscle by cripplin gthem with bad posture and underactive upper back muscles\
You were doing good up to this point.

explain your objection to my post plz
Too weird after that ngl.
Fixing your gait and posture is way easier said than done and just looks awkward to everyone else with no guaranteed returns. Otherwise every guy with bad posture would be able to improve theirs noticeably. It's not for lack of trying.
Also those images and description of split exercises were unnecessary tbh.

Last edited:
Too weird after that ngl.
Ah, I think I misinterpreted "to this point" as "your posts prior to posting this" and thinking you were being critical of what you quoted.
Now I understand this to mean you were endorsing what you quoted and criticizing what you omitted.

Also those images and description of split exercises were unnecessary tbh.
Necessary for what? Necessity only exists as a subjective concept so it's kind of worthless to use it as if it had objective meaning.

I post memorable shit because if I posted stuff like this
How_to+_A+H_PDs.png

I'm worried it wouldn't grab attention.

The idea is to grab attention and get people impressed "hey I want to do that" and THEN give more useful tutorials

Of course it requires discipline: more than I've been able to apply TBH haven't gotten splits in 20 years of aspiring for them, but prob just from lack of effort

That or maybe femur heads and pelvic alignment really do make it fucking impossible for most men and the "99% of men can train to get it" guys are just trying to sell DVDs

Ah, I think I misinterpreted "to this point" as "your posts prior to posting this" and thinking you were being critical of what you quoted.
Now I understand this to mean you were endorsing what you quoted and criticizing what you omitted.
Yup that's what I was trying to convey. You made some good points imo but I felt that the latter parts were a bit unnecessary.
Necessary for what? Necessity only exists as a subjective concept so it's kind of worthless to use it as if it had objective meaning.

I post memorable shit because if I posted stuff like this
How_to+_A+H_PDs.png

I'm worried it wouldn't grab attention.

The idea is to grab attention and get people impressed "hey I want to do that" and THEN give more useful tutorials
Attention grabbing images and descriptions aren't always the best imo. I know such attention getting tactics are hyped up nowadays but really I've seen so much of it in videos mocking or exaggerating concepts that it just comes off as trolling.
Of course it requires discipline: more than I've been able to apply TBH haven't gotten splits in 20 years of aspiring for them, but prob just from lack of effort
Still even with effort it's not really possible for those exercises to significantly improve posture. Otherwise many guys that suffer from bad posture would have gotten results from doing those exercises. Yet to this day such exercises are seen as bro science and for a reason: a lot of it is cherrypicked testimonials and moving the goal posts of what to expect. If such exercises existed for improving posture with noticeable returns there would be no need for more significant intervention by physical therapists and surgeons. Think about it.
That or maybe femur heads and pelvic alignment really do make it fucking impossible for most men and the "99% of men can train to get it" guys are just trying to sell DVDs
Yeah in general it's good to go with the rule "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is."

Last edited:
even with effort it's not really possible for those exercises to significantly improve posture.
Otherwise many guys that suffer from bad posture would have gotten results from doing those exercises.
Exercises aren't meant to be universal cure-alls for posture, just tools to fascilitate the capability to use the muscles and the awareness of what they are. You still ob need to practice holding the posture until it's reflex.

Yet to this day such exercises are seen as bro science and for a reason: a lot of it is cherrypicked testimonials and moving the goal posts of what to expect.
It's only broscience if you describe rows/pulldowns/inversion alones as some kind of universal anti-slouching guarantee.

I just see it as "learn how it feels to retract+depress scapuale" and "learn how hard your muscles that do that can work" and "build your capacity of those muscles to work".

The end result being it should make it easier to pull them back, but you still need to be attentive to doing it.

The reason I still slouch despite doing them is just because I'm a fucking scatterbrain who doesn't put my awareness/capacity to regular use. I zone out and my body regresses.

I think there's a lot of ways to approach this. One would be emotions because if you're confident/alert you would have better posture. Typing sittng on computer prob doesn't help.

My first thought was “if someone is pointing this out he probably walks like a complete autist and not because he has good posture” but this has happened to me too ngl. I’m 5’7 but don’t even do it to be taller since there’s no point when you’re this short. I do it mainly for my back.

My first thought was “if someone is pointing this out he probably walks like a complete autist and not because he has good posture” but this has happened to me too ngl. I’m 5’7 but don’t even do it to be taller since there’s no point when you’re this short. I do it mainly for my back.
3rd option is just to do it to project confidence: if I just out my chest with swagger it might invite people to mess with me but might also disincentivize some

My mum uses to talk shit to me for smiling, for getting my hair cut short, for doing anything that was good for me so I also somehow got conditioned into walking with really bad posture because it feels less threatening and so its less likely to offend some cunts ego
it's over

The only solution I can think of is boots. It's a joke that women can wear heels when height isn't an ihbiting factor for them.

The only solution I can think of is boots. It's a joke that women can wear heels when height isn't an ihbiting factor for them.
Foid high heels are volontarily ridiculous and make their movement more difficult, unless they push out their ass. They don't use heels to look taller, but to curve their legs and butt. Ina certain way it makes them look more submissive as they have to expose those parts of their anatomy in order to keep their equilibrium. But what's arousing on foids would be kinda ridiculous on a man.

I remember being called out for my bad posture when I was 15 and began to stand up straight to enforce a good habit so I wouldn't fuck up my back. My mother would say, "Why are you standing up so straight? You have no right to, it's like you're not tall or anything!"