Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I've been appointed for disability review next month. I'm afraid I'll be rejected, still... I'm worse (psychologically speaking) than ever.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
I'm Spanish, btw.

First time (three years ago) I got disability (36%), but thinking about the exact same day three years ago... I'M actually WORSE THAN EVER. I think I'll get rejected because maybe the women (since there are females doing these reviews) will reject me ON SIGHT. idk, idk...

Also, I've developed some kind of mild agoraphobia. I avoid my house windows... yeah, it's fucked up but shit, I can't function.

Last edited:
Brutal. I have diagnosed shizophrenia and ADHD, which makes me 59% retarded, but at least i get NEET-bux

I've been fighting to get disability benefits for nearly 4 years. Everything is a fight in this life, it doesn't matter if you are actually disabled. Stacy with nothing but "depression" gets all the benefits of disability while mentally ill crippled incels get nothing.
If I get rejected next month... damn, I can't even imagine. I always get frightened or very very anxious or paranoid when I approach my house windows (which they're close to the street). My mom literally forces me to go out every Sunday with my grandmother... but yeah, if I don't do it my mother gets very very mad (I'm 23)... anyways, I love my grandma.

I got my neetbucks and im never looking back. phuck soyciety

make sure to truly show your pain and suffering

Brutal. I have diagnosed shizophrenia and ADHD, which makes me 59% retarded, but at least i get NEET-bux
LOL, meanwhile I don't get anything. Maybe I shouldn't force to act like a NT in front of them.

p
I've been fighting to get disability benefits for nearly 4 years. Everything is a fight in this life, it doesn't matter if you are actually disabled. Stacy with nothing but "depression" gets all the benefits of disability while mentally ill crippled incels get nothing.
indeed we have to fight for even basic living scraps. Disgusting system tbh

make sure to truly show your pain and suffering
Yeah, I hate it when I try to act like a social NT dude... sometimes I still have hope people notice me even when I go every weekend out with my family (I guess it's part of human nature).

Milk it as much as is believable, and get the neet bucks. Fuck soyciety, leech off it.