Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I've approached her

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★
Context:

I asked her something about an item I want to buy, then when we were done I asked her for her name. She answered and then we shaked hands and I said my name. I gave her a paper with my phone number which she accepted. It seems it went fine but who knows if she'll text me. I sperged out when I was leaving and didn't say some things I wanted to say and started losing the balance in legs for a few moments, but overall I'm satisfied with how I've handled the situation and how it went.

I feel excited now, I really hope she texts me :owo:

Good for you man, that sounds like it took a lot of courage to pull off. Certainly lowinhibmogs me.

Good for you man, that sounds like it took a lot of courage to pull off. Certainly lowinhibmogs me.
Actually, this time not so much because I've already done stuff like this a few times. But first time it was hard as hell and I'm truly fucking glad I'm past that point.

That's progress boss
Future ascended post incoming
[ Whitepill: Guys I've ascended]

I feel excited now, I really hope she texts me :owo:
Very proud of you brocel, hopefully you get out of this misery called inceldom. I doubt she will (no offense) but i hope she will.

Does this count as ascending from khhv to khv?

I really hope she texts. And maybe it's dumb to ask this on an incel forum, but do you people know some good responses?

Most 2024 truecel

I feel excited now, I really hope she texts me
Glhf my brocel.

I hope she will have some courage to response you, even if she reject, better than ghosting

wish you luck brocel but the moment you ascends i will rape your gf

Her shift is ending in 20 minutes :worryfeels:

I know it's an incel forum, but

give me some advice in case she texts, please.

Congrats on overcoming the approach hurdle.

A tip: don't approach in the places you usually go to. Go to new places to approach. It minimizes negative consequences.

I'm not that low inhib, and as recent as 4 months ago I was high inhib as fuck. So I'm still just a noob at this.
Then change it to light mogger

A tip: don't approach in the places you usually go to. Go to new places to approach. It minimizes negative consequences.
I agree, but it's just easier to approach at places I am familiar with. Plus she didn't seem bothered by me approaching.

If she's attracted to you, it will be easy and you won't need any help. Just don't say anything obviously stupid.

If not, move on.

I agree, but it's just easier to approach at places I am familiar with. Plus she didn't seem bothered by me approaching.
Looking forward to your thread about how you have to find a new place to shop. Speaking from experience. Do your approaching somewhere that you don't need to return to.

6 minutes! I'm so excited now.

Looking forward to your thread about how you have to find a new place to shop. Speaking from experience. Do your approaching somewhere that you don't need to return to.
I really really hope I didn't shoot myself in the foot here. Because it's a small town and it's the only mall we have. But at least if I die I'll have died like a man.

Alright, her shift's over. Let me see where I stand now.

I really really hope I didn't shoot myself in the foot here. Because it's a small town and it's the only mall we have. But at least if I die I'll have died like a man.
One time is probably fine. It's when you make a pattern of it that the bad stuff starts happening. If you're going to cold approach, it's best to do it out of town.

One time is probably fine. It's when you make a pattern of it that the bad stuff starts happening. If you're going to cold approach, it's best to do it out of town.
Well we already chatted before as I've talked about in the context thread. And I'm not going to bother her again if she ghosts me or refuses me.

Well we already chatted before as I've talked about in the context thread. And I'm not going to bother her again if she ghosts me or refuses me.
It's not per person, it's per location.

Try to figure out what her humor is like.

Jestermaxxing will go a long way.

I'm just waiting for her to reply now :feelsbadman:
I hope me sperging out (walking a bit faster, maybe like almost running away, and losing balance a bit) in the end didn't leave a bad impression. I mean, I didn't want it to look bad it might have.

By the way, Is there any chance she’s already taken? That would be fucking brutal.

By the way, Is there any chance she’s already taken? That would be fucking brutal.
Idk but she accepted my number and told me her name and shaked hands and everything. What I'm most afraid of (as it seems it was a decent chance) is that me sperging out in the end fucked it all up :feelsbadman:

Actually, this time not so much because I've already done stuff like this a few times. But first time it was hard as hell and I'm truly fucking glad I'm past that point.
What if she is fucking Chad as we speak?

Maybe she'll text me tomorrow... it is late, after all.

15 years of trying to create a connection with a female has taught me -

Nothing works. Better to just make fun of them. At least you're not under her.

This would be mission impossible for me