Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I've always suspected Looks mattered but this really made me Realize Truly realize it did.

Scoobart

Scoobart

i cant believe this myself honestly
(now I know this is something that we can all agree on but i'd like to put my view on it)

I Remember back in High School while i was working or doing whatever i was doing. I would always hear/see this one guy just say the most creepish shit to the Girl's in my Class.
Even to the point touching them in a Sexual manor.
But yet they would always apporach and want to talk to him regardless of his words Said. And this made me realize then from that day on i realized that LOOKS
ALWAYS MATTERED IN THE END. Because say for a guy like me to say that to the them i would be called a creep/Werido.
Which always would Infruiate when Girls online will always say stuff like. "Looks dont matter Personality does" or the "I want a Shy Nerd BF".
When quite literally if any guy Below Chad status or is this So Called Shy Nerd BF said something to them You know they would say differently.

Which this also correlate with the whole thing with my other Realization.
they dont want a nerd who looks like complete shit but more so a nerd that's atleast attractive.

Good for you for waking up to reality.
Scoobart

#SummerIsForGraycels

Congrats bro, you discovered the blackpill