Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I've accepted the truth about women and dating as a whole. I've stopped caring.

BasedMistercel

BasedMistercel

Greycel
The title might seem a little deceptive with the tag, but trust me when I say that it is more of a "I don't care and therefore I am happier not to care" then "I don't care and am depressed about it". It is a little depressing, sure but if this is just human nature and nature in general.

The reason why I joined this board is that there is one thing about dating that annoys the piss out of me despite me not participating or trying anymore; the world's denial. We're called a hate group, terroristic in nature, a danger to society despite that very same society thinking that we're too weak or unintimidating to do any actual damage. So why care? Why cover us so much? Why use incel as an insult or attack an incel's looks if looks don't matter? The truth about dating, how it's a looks game and based on superficial standards is so evident through human nature and patterns made so obvious, yet normies/mainstream media refuse to accept it.

I guess I just want a culture that won't buy into the Disneyland, "soulmate"/"there is someone for everyone" vision of love and start learning the bigger picture. Stop perpetuating lies like "Women don't care about looks,money, or stats, just be a nice guy!" It's why many of us are here. We've bought into that like everyone else, and now that we're older and uglier than our peers we see how it really is. People think we're terrorists because of shitheads like Alek Mannasian and Elliot Rodgers and that we speak the truth many don't want to buy into.

Thankfully, I think Gen Z is starting to realize this and it gives me hope. Terms like "Mogging", "Mewing", "Looksmaxxing" is entering mainstream slang (admittedly as jokes), but eventually, a lot of them will see the light.

Good post greycel.

tf is that signature? :feelswhat: