Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ITT we talk like 1920's conservatives/liberals

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
All this new technology like radio's and automobiles freak me out if you ask me, I mean how do we know those things ain't transmitting something cooky into our brains? I bet you one day they'll advance it to making a device that records and stores light to look at like a radio. plus not to mention cars, those things are death machines. The roads are everyone's lane. The carriages aren't nearly like that. You'll never see a horse kill someone like ford's machine devils will

penislossus
Boy, things with the economy are going well now but I feel like soon this generation will spend too much and earn too little. I mean the youngest adults now haven't even served in ww1? Ain't that crazy? They don't realize all this afterwar goodness won't last.

"that ford guy has a point about jews"

"that ford guy has a point about jews"
That’s true, but his metal death machines should be sorted out.

you know, most people won’t say it, but birth of a nation is one of the best films out there. They’re still mad about that movie to this day because it’s true

There's a niggro couple living in a shack down the road, lets burn it

I don't want me pets to go to the vet with niggers.

I hate niggers and jews

Maybe we should stop deep tilling the soil so goddamn much

yeah that woodrow wilson guy was right, lets give women rights what could go wrong

All this new technology like radio's and automobiles freak me out if you ask me, I mean how do we know those things ain't transmitting something cooky into our brains? I bet you one day they'll advance it to making a device that records and stores light to look at like a radio. plus not to mention cars, those things are death machines. The roads are everyone's lane. The carriages aren't nearly like that. You'll never see a horse kill someone like ford's machine devils will
Im too low IQ and historically illiterate for this subject :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

( sounds interesting though )

All of this is unironically true tho and we need to go back.

Maybe we should stop deep tilling the soil so goddamn much
What's the worst that could happen?
Buy this tractor bro! Give you credit... Just put up your farm as collateral bro!

STEP AWAY FROM THE REGENERATIVE AGRICULTURE BOOK! (You got a real nice farm here... It would be a shame if something happened to it. Something bad.)

get the lynch mob together brocels, just found a negger fucking stacy. it's over for him

So when are we gassing the jews?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back