Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ITT Unpopular opinions

Donkey Kong Country 3 is better than Donkey Kong Country 2.

What makes you say that
Screenshot 20190116 014656

this is why he's incel sweetie

:feelswhat:

Anyway mortal kombat on sega genesis mogs all tbh

I have tons of unpopular opinions related to games.

Street Fighter Alpha 3 is the best fighting game ever.

Pokémon Emerald is the best Pokémon game ever.

Streets of Rage 1 mogs all the sequels to oblivion.

Here's my opinions that are unpopular, or are at least somewhat controversial here:

1) Thug maxxing is a meme.
2) BBC theory is a meme.
3) Nofap is pseudoscience.
4) Lots of women prefer pretty boys over masculine chads.
5) Women HATE ugly low inhib men
6) Tall ugly (sub4) men are usually incel even if NT
7) Agepill fucks up even most Chads.
8) The no cherrypicking rule is a high IQ rule

Those are just the ones that are within the boundaries of what would be considered acceptable to say here. I have a few extremely unpopular opinions that I'm probably the sole person on this forum to hold. A couple opinions that almost nobody in the world holds. I just keep those to myself though.

Let's just say if I were running a hypothetical country the way I'd ideally like I would have an approval rating of less than 1 percent.

1) Thug maxxing is a meme.
2) BBC theory is a meme.
3) Nofap is pseudoscience.
4) Lots of women prefer pretty boys over masculine chads.
5) Women HATE ugly low inhib men
6) Tall ugly (sub4) men are usually incel even if NT
7) Agepill fucks up even most Chads.
8) The no cherrypicking rule is a high IQ rule

- I truly feel that most women biologically simply aren't physically/sexually attracted to men, at least on a similar level that men are attracted to women. They have far less testosterone, seek out sex and physical attraction far less than men (see this all over the place, from prostitution to web based dating), are not wired to be visual like men, ect... There's an excessive amount of logical and societal proof that supports this

- Getting analyzed for mental issues is a total joke. There's no definite method to demonstrate how much stress you are under or how much negativity you're encountering for appropriate treatment. It's simply communicating and trusting words, that's it. Fucking joke Your agony can be equalized with some emotional overly dramatic teen because of psychological health not being considered important in the medical field. So in the event that you can't convey what needs be reasonably, you're fucked with whatever you're experiencing.

- It's inconsequential hating individuals for our circumstance, Except if you were singled out or simply treated unjustifiably, besides that, it's nonsensical to loathe people Because regardless of whether we got what we wanted from people, we would realize that people are just doing it exclusively for our own benefit and are exposing themselves to something they would prefer not to do, which wouldn't feel good to us by any means.

- This life is a complete joke. There's next to no space for any mistakes to be made in adulthood and the workforce. It's a total dice roll dependent on who birthed you. It's either you won from the start and can live peacefully or you lost from the start and need to struggle until the end, rather it be physically, mentally or even both. "Copes" begin to lose their function and you slowly become apathetic and nothing matters

Last edited:
-I think hypergamy is also a result of society, not just pure biology

-Not all women are the same

-Having sex with jailbaits is fine because they're biologically ready to have sex and get pregenant and that what matter.