Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over ITT post stories where you were a cuck or acted beta

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Mine was posted earlier about letting a foid sleep in my bed while I slept on the floor one night back in college

Was a girls "bestie" and would let her sleep at my place when her boyfriend beat her.

I'd buy weed and food for us and we did friend stuff. She slept in my bed and I'd sleep on the couch.
Drove her around (when I had a car)
Answer her calls to hear her complain about bf all hours of the day.
Basically did stuff a boyfriend would do.

Humiliating in retrospect because she was very vocal about me being too short and not very good looking.

Ugh. I need a drink

I have a bad habit of holding the door for girls I love.
Mine was posted earlier about letting a foid sleep in my bed while I slept on the floor one night back in college
Lol I would have told her to sleep with me or gtfo.

Was a girls "bestie" and would let her sleep at my place when her boyfriend beat her.

I'd buy weed and food for us and we did friend stuff. She slept in my bed and I'd sleep on the couch.

Humiliating in retrospect because she was very vocal about me being too short and not very good looking.

Ugh. I need a drink
Dayyyyyyyym boyo.

Ugh. I need a drink

Fuuuuuuuuck brutal tbh

Ugh. I need a drink
Ok,
How are you still alive, thats shotgun fuel

Now you gotta say it

STORYTIME
before i got acne scars and was a loser neet i actually had a love life and friends. i kissed these two girls but was too beta to seal the deal with them not long after we stopped talking they both got fucked by two different friends of mine. one of the girls was a virgin. i got literally cucked. my biggest regrets in life was not fucking girls i could have before i got acne scars and became a shut in neet.

before i got acne scars and was a loser neet i actually had a love life and friends. i kissed these two girls but was too beta to seal the deal with them not long after we stopped talking they both got fucked by two different friends of mine. one of the girls was a virgin. i got literally cucked. my biggest regrets in life was not fucking girls i could have before i got acne scars and became a shut in neet.
Its over then

"Just have a good personality bro" I feel for you. You were formerly good looking enough for foid attention and now you're subhuman trash like the rest of us

Last edited:
"Just have a good personality bro" I feel for you. You were formerly good looking enough for food attention and now you're subhuman trash like the rest of us
yup. my personality was worse then too. i used to be way more cocky. seeing both sides is how i know the blackpill is true.

:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Brutal. The fall from normie to incel must have been devastating

Brutal. The fall from normie to incel must have been devastating
it sucked, but i feel the guys here with no experience definitely have it worse. i at least got some experience with women. i had more experience than just those two girls too. its been 5 years since I've touched a girl. a lot of guys here haven't touched a girl in 20 something years.

My oneitis asked me about one if my friends and instead of telling her to fuck off (JFL at me being so cucked and bluepilled) I tried to use It to my advantage by dropping shit on my friend (I think It worked because she didn't do anything with him, he is a hardcore normie), I guess that it's better than just outright helping her, right?...

Also I once went to dinner with a bunch of femshits (me being the only male) and I just sat there hearing about how GL chad is, how they lust for chad, how one if them made out with chad in her garage that same night 1h ago, It was pure suicidefuel even tho I was bluepilled so just imagine the situation

Also I once went to dinner with a bunch of femshits (me being the only male) and I just sat there hearing about how GL chad is, how they lust for chad, how one if them made out with chad in her garage that same night 1h ago, It was pure suicidefuel even tho I was bluepilled so just imagine the situation
Fucking shit, are you invisiblecel? Can’t they just be quiet about their whorish "events" when another non-Chad is around? Jfl

As for myself, I can’t think of anything major. Only holding doors for foids who I find attractive kek

Fucking shit, are you invisiblecel? Can’t they just be quiet about their whorish "events" when another non-Chad is around? Jfl

As for myself, I can’t think of anything major. Only holding doors for foids who I find attractive kek
They knew perfectly I was there, they just don't give a fuck, do not ever be the only male if you are not a chad, DO NOT

They knew perfectly I was there, they just don't give a fuck, do not ever be the only male if you are not a chad, DO NOT
Thankfully never been yet kek, if that ever happened, there were mostly some other average Joes too kek

My oneitis asked me about one if my friends and instead of telling her to fuck off (JFL at me being so cucked and bluepilled) I tried to use It to my advantage by dropping shit on my friend (I think It worked because she didn't do anything with him, he is a hardcore normie), I guess that it's better than just outright helping her, right?...

The power of oneitis should never be underestimated