Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ITT post pics of people with similar faces as you

Sub8Hate said:
So your main issues are that you lack copefidence and game, I take it?

That's one way of thinking about it, another is that I'm not good looking enough. You're suppose to be so good looking that your face does all of the talking. If I could ever achieve genuine attraction from most femoids without even opening my mouth (through the act of looksmaxing, mainly getting super lean, never been below 14-15% body fat) , that would be amazing. 

I don't have the courage to approach females (and I never will seeing as I haven't had it in 26 years), so I need enough looks for them to be approaching me on a regular basis, that's the only way.

So I would say that those (confidence and game) are contributing factors, but my face is the main factor.

CopingGymcel said:
That's one way of thinking about it, another is that I'm not good looking enough. You're suppose to be so good looking that your face does all of the talking. If I could ever achieve genuine attraction from most femoids without even opening my mouth (through the act of looksmaxing, mainly getting super lean, never been below 14-15% body fat) , that would be amazing. 

I don't have the courage to approach females (and I never will seeing as I haven't had it in 26 years), so I need enough looks for them to be approaching me on a regular basis is the only way.

So I would say that those (confidence and game) are contributing factors, but my face is the main factor.

Of course, looks rule all. BUT if you're over a 5 you really do need to approach. Sometimes blue pills have a bit of truth to them. The approach meme will work for you if you're 5+. Expect to have trouble, though, of course. But with work you can score your match or someone close to it. Godspeed.

Sub8Hate said:
Of course, looks rule all. BUT if you're over a 5 you really do need to approach. Sometimes blue pills have a bit of truth to them. The approach meme will work for you if you're 5+. Expect to have trouble, though, of course. But with work you can score your match or someone close to it. Godspeed.

I've been approached before (doesn't happen often obviously), but I fucked it up. I am waiting for it to happen again. It happened when I was at my lowest body fat, but now I'm bulk mode in order to have enough muscle to go even lower than 14% body fat (long term looksmaxing). In 4-6 months when I am lean, I might give women a try.

flowerful said:
1233445-keynes_skandar_03_1_.jpg

told I look like him

That guy looks like a chadlite.

CopingGymcel said:
I've been approached before (doesn't happen often obviously), but I fucked it up. I am waiting for it to happen again. It happened when I was at my lowest body fat, but now I'm bulk mode in order to have enough muscle to go even lower than 14% body fat (long term looksmaxing). In 4-6 months when I am lean, I might give women a try.

You should, you owe it to yourself. You just seem to be too high inhibition. If I've had successes, you certainly can, especially if you're jacked. Keep working out, of course, and try to strike up random conversations with foids so that you can start getting comfortable with them. Don't put pressure on your self to grab a number or get some play, just get good with shooting the shit with them. Then, you can ask for dates.

People told me that I look like this Mr. Robot guy.

Sub8Hate said:
You should, you owe it to yourself. You just seem to be too high inhibition. If I've had successes, you certainly can, especially if you're jacked. Keep working out, of course, and try to strike up random conversations with foids so that you can start getting comfortable with them. Don't put pressure on your self to grab a number or get some play, just get good with shooting the shit with them. Then, you can ask for dates.

I guess you're right. Things would be much easier if I had friends, though (used to have them). I think my first goal is going to befriend people, then after that, the romance part.

I developed quite a phobia concerning rejection during my developmental years which is really fucking with my head.

Looksmaxing plan that should increase my looks level by quite a bit:

- 8-9% body fat
- Hair transplant (not sure if they do those only for the hairline, never seen one :( )  
- 18.5+ inch neck to have it line up with jawline

If I can achieve all of those, I'll be in a much better situation than I am now. My hairline is really fucking with my head. I'll get a haircut and it looks fine, then 2 weeks later my hair is a mess and my receded hairline is obvious.

Thank you for the advice. I hope you get down to a low body fat again, so you can get back to slaying.

modus_coperandi said:
People told me that I look like this Mr. Robot guy.

Then you have a good jawline at least.

CopingGymcel said:
I guess you're right. Things would be much easier if I had friends, though (used to have them). I think my first goal is going to befriend people, then after that, the romance part.

I developed quite a phobia concerning rejection during my developmental years which is really fucking with my head.

- 8-9% body fat
- Hair transplant (not sure if they do those only for the hairline, never seen one :( )  

If I can achieve all of those, I'll be in a much better situation than I am now. My hairline is really fucking with my head. I'll get a haircut and it looks fine, then 2 weeks later my hair is a mess and my receded hairline is obvious.

Thank you for the advice. I hope you get down to a low body fat again, so you can get back to slaying.

Yeah my jawline is actually one of my few good features (also height and hair) but i share also his subhuman eye area. There's no light.

CopingGymcel said:

- 8-9% body fat

Thanks, man, appreciate the good wishes. 

BTW I'm bald, so it's not impossible. 

Also, is your brother trying to help you at all besides trying to blue pill you? lol
Dude needs to help a bro out.

Sub8Hate said:
Thanks, man, appreciate the good wishes. 

Also, is your brother trying to help you at all besides trying to blue pill you? lol
Dude needs to help a bro out.

We can take it PMs? I don't want to bother people with my story and derail threads on this forum.

Sub8Hate said:

As in worse than NW3?

How old are you?

Ryo Hazuki said:
As in worse than NW3?

How old are you?

NW3? I'm completely bald, I look like fat Joe lol. Mid 30s.

CopingGymcel: sure, and feel free to ask for advice.

https://i2.wp.com/www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/2013218111813_133.jpg?resize=1200%2C630

iavrpas.jpg

His hair is as fucked as mine (mine's even slighty worse actually). He has a better chin and his eyebrows look better (I have a negative canthal tilt). Apart from these differences, he looks kinda similar to me.

It's funny because I googled "subhuman man". The ultimate confirmation that I'm truly subhuman.

LonelyButterfly said:
iavrpas.jpg

His hair is as fucked as mine (mine's even slighty worse actually). He has a better chin and his eyebrows look better (I have a negative canthal tilt). Apart from these differences, he looks kinda similar to me.

It's funny because I googled "subhuman man". The ultimate confirmation that I'm truly subhuman.

holy fuck balding is the proof that there is no god.

Ryo Hazuki said:
That guy looks like a chadlite.

its prob his best pic, look him up, Skandar Keynes. The person who played Edmund in The chronicles of Narnia movies. Many different people have said I look like Edmund lol