Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ITT post pics of people with similar faces as you

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
I'll start:

vo1jZmn.jpg

His face shape and midface are almost exactly the same as mine.

One guy told me I look like an Indian version of ER.

Colin Farrel's androgynous version.

-_r1ZHfT.jpg

unironically

I look like a really, really poor man's Slavic Tom Cruise. Although most of those "Celeb Look-alike" apps tell me I look first and foremost like some woman.

My nose looks like a more compact, smaller version of this one.

gymcel1.jpg

CopingGymcel said:
Probably trying to brag but as far as I know your eye area is worse. Showed a pic of Jordan to my sister and she said “He looks like the human Ken Doll”

Octopusgun2 said:
Probably trying to brag but as far as I know your eye area is worse. Showed a pic of Jordan to my sister and she said “He looks like the human Ken Doll”

We have the same hair color.

(it was obviously a joke)... I wouldn't be here if I looked like him.

CopingGymcel said:
We have the same hair color.

(it was obviously a joke)... I wouldn't be here if I looked like him.

Are you actually ugly, I think I've heard you call yourself a 6/10 before.

alsalsk said:
Are you actually ugly, I think I've heard you call yourself a 6/10 before.

I've never called myself a 6, no.

I'm not ugly, but I'm probably not good looking either, so it's the same in eyes of most women.

Im younger and fatter than him but we are very similarly featured

Attachments

• IMG_9735.JPG
    IMG_9735.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 280
WarmIncelation said:
Im younger and fatter than him but we are very similarly featured

It's time to move to New Mexico.

Ryo Hazuki said:
I'll start:

vo1jZmn.jpg

You've claimed an intimidating appearance right? That guy looks completely harmless and submissive, what features do you have to override this if you share the same midface? Just curious.

I look somewhat similar to him aswell, but worse in every way.

CopingGymcel said:
I've never called myself a 6, no.

I'm not ugly, but I'm probably not good looking either, so it's the same in eyes of most women.

Are you a tall and muscular gymcel?

CopingGymcel said:
It's time to move to New Mexico.

They have scorpions there, not In a million years would I go.

CopingGymcel said:
I guess you could say that.

Mate, I'm being serious. GET THE FUCK OUT. I'm saying this for your own good. Why do you even want to be here. Like, go fuck some women you idiot. Being an incel is not cool or edgy, being an Incel sucks and I fucking hate it. I try my best to escape but my sub4 face and being asian living in a chad country is killing my chances. You don't have to be here man, go hit on some women, with enough charisma a normal faced guy who is tall and strong can pull a 7/10

Smaller chin and mouth, wider skull, different eyes.

far-cry-3-jason.jpg

alsalsk said:
Mate, I'm being serious. GET THE FUCK OUT. I'm saying this for your own good. Why do you even want to be here. Like, go fuck some women you idiot. Being an incel is not cool or edgy, being an Incel sucks and I fucking hate it. I try my best to escape but my sub4 face and being asian living in a chad country is killing my chances. You don't have to be here man, go hit on some women, with enough charisma a normal faced guy who is tall and strong can pull a 7/10

This for one 1.00000000.00000000x, seriously dude, got outside and and pick up some chick, don`t let this consume you.

1:1

Attachments

• dsadsadasdd.png
    dsadsadasdd.png
    115.8 KB · Views: 249
Octopusgun2 said:

Yeah right she probably masturbated to his pic after seeing his face.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. Same hair, same nose, same midface, same lips, similar jaw, but bigger forehead (Klaus Kinski had a similar forehead to mine). I've also got the thing where one eye is very slightly wider than the other. 
Dzhokhar_Tsarnaev_2548235b.jpg

r7ZGANlA9hVO93zTGGbfSSutm7aWqnfU9LmwbmiTwEY.jpg

Not even kidding. My facial bones, mouth and eye area (including eyelashes) are better, but that's about it.

[attachment=326]

Attachments

• hgMiVvM.jpg
    hgMiVvM.jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 223
I kinda look like a 100% white ER

i look like chico but shittier low third, eye area, more tan, and bigger nose

pretty much

Attachments

• 53.PNG
    53.PNG
    141.6 KB · Views: 210
An uglier, distorted version of this:

virgile-bayle.jpg

Ryo Hazuki said:
I'll start:

vo1jZmn.jpg

Ryo are you a bananacel?

NEW-Headshot-11-11-162-1.jpg

I'm not quite the fatass he is though, thank god

knajjd said:
ya it says ppl with similar faces not similar 2 u in all aspects

I can see the similarities.

https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/images/ahmad-shah-massoud-1.jpg

ahmad-shah-massoud-1.jpg

but white

wtf the img does not show ??

alsalsk said:

Bruh, every other post I see from you is you crying NORMIE GTFO RRREEEEE and pushing for a private forum. It derails topics and the witch-hunting is getting old as fuck. Just report and move on. You're also ignoring everything that the blackpill says about hypergamy in modern dating, just to support your argument. We can also find a 1/10 incel who will look at your photo and tell you NORMIE GTFO RRREE because you're 4/10 so you can just "go hit on some women, take a shower, and be nice and get laid."

FFS, once you start pushing people out like this, you sound JUST LIKE Stacey, Chad, and bluepilled Norman.

kkt6 said:
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. Same hair, same nose, same midface, same lips, similar jaw, but bigger forehead (Klaus Kinski had a similar forehead to mine). I've also got the thing where one eye is very slightly wider than the other. 
Dzhokhar_Tsarnaev_2548235b.jpg

hes borderline chad though

CopingGymcel said:
I guess you could say that.

So your main issues are that you lack copefidence and game, I take it?

Octopusgun2 said:
So you have hunter eyes and a compact midface, just fat?

My eyes are almost straight, although they are slightly turned up. (positive tilt? Not sure of the term.

My nose is wider. Midface is compact, I guess. I'm about just as fat right now. 

Have been rated a 6 when looksmaxxed. Might as well be ugly, although I have had some success.

Edit: my nose may actually not be wider, but I do look like fat Joe, lol.

flowerful said:
hes borderline chad though

No he's not. He's a pretty boy at best. If he didn't have that hair he'd just be another bizarre ethnic.

Combine that with my massive forehead and somewhat low-set cheekbones, and that's no chad.