Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ITT name ways we can get back at normies/foids/society

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
i just ignore normies when they speak to me. its kind of beta and passive but good if you are too low inhib to do anything else since you can just say you didnt hear if you get questioned/interrogated on it. its also very effective since normies thrive on validation and ignoring them is a huge insult to their honor and dignity. especially the foids who are used to everyone kissing their ass and orbiting them. its the most dopamine releasing shit ever! after all, they do the same to me so why shouldnt i return the favour XD

Last edited:
Normies aren't going to care if some low-status subhuman ignores them, it's just a mild inconvenience.

get a watergun, fill it with diarrhea/vomit, and spray it at foids/your enemies in public places while wearing a body camera.

apart from the obvious?
ElliotRodgers_428_321.jpg

Low-inhibmaxing, be a public nuisance.

Normies aren't going to care if some low-status subhuman ignores them, it's just a mild inconvenience.

they did almost every time i ignored them. in fact, they are even more offended that a low status subhuman would ignore them because it makes them look to be below even that low status subhuman.
get a watergun, fill it with diarrhea/vomit, and spray it at foids/your enemies in public places while wearing a body camera.

so basically an ER 0.9 if you know what i mean

Ignore femoids.

Chuck grenades at crowds.

Not working, living on welfare, being a huge burden for society while not contributing at all.

Larp as a Nazi

Aren't you a normie yourself though?
Not the type that's dumb enough to get upset at ugly people low-inhib, I'm a normie on the outside only.

Whenever a foid tries to make you become one of her orbiters, hit her with some wild shit like this:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">still one of my top 10 convos <a href="https://t.co/T7Lwy9Ux8P">pic.twitter.com/T7Lwy9Ux8P</a></p>&mdash; NOT MIKE MA (@golfrumors) <a href="">July 14, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Doing a risk fap

Throw hot coffee into their face, it builds character.

+Have an escape plan

Bus/subway/train groping I would if I was taller and lower inhib

Also street shitting on people’s property

way too high inhib. thats like bungee diving into a pool without a cord for me.
Do it completely anonymously so they can't sue you for assault, just practice being low inhib m8.

and how would i do that?
Wear a trench coat with some form of hood, and cover your license plate when driving off. Make sure to use gloves when throwing the hot coffee at them, and don't show your face.

Take a stinky shit in a public toilet and don't flush.

Wear a trench coat with some form of hood, and cover your license plate when driving off. Make sure to use gloves when throwing the hot coffee at them, and don't show your face.

1. dont have a car.

2. im too slow to run away.

3. i live in the UK. id tailed or stopped altogether by a goody two shoe citizen or police the instant i set foot outside my house with a trenchcoat, hood and gloves.

4. i would freeze due to the anxiety and get caught easily.

5. i dont want to go to jail.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back