Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based muslim bros back at it again making foids seethe on women history month

Incedel

Incedel

The Ghost of Gaza
★★
https://www.theguardian.com/global-...resume-stoning-women-to-death-met-with-horror

The Taliban’s announcement that it is resuming publicly stoning women to death has been enabled by the international community’s silence, human rights groups have said.
based Taliban versus cringe foid rights activist. Imagine announcing to all the eurocuck globohomo shitheeads that you will be returning to the traditional ways of dealing with foids.
Now, no one is standing beside them to save them from Taliban punishments.
Sorry sandwhores, no white cocku is coming to save you know. You just know there were tons of traitorous sand whores fucking americans and then those niggas just bounced, but this time its not beta bucking, but betas chucking stones into the temples of their heads :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
“You may call it a violation of women’s rights when we publicly stone or flog them for committing adultery because they conflict with your democratic principles,” he said, adding: “[But] I represent Allah, and you represent Satan.”

What the hell is women history month

They also banned female lawyers and judges, targeting many of them for their work under the previous government.
Another based rule, fucking over treasonous western worshiping foids

Women's history month mainly consists of them opening their legs for men.

We need Afghani style Sharia Law in West too.

Do women as a whole have a history worth remembering? No
Its a reminder to the rest of us how far we have fallen when we have to pretend to venerate random roasties that complain to their betabuxx that they could fuck chad without being called a whore (which they are)

Of course they only care about it when le holy vagina is threatened. One dead woman makes more news than a hundred dead man

Muh femicide :foidSoy: :soy:

Holy
https://www.theguardian.com/global-...resume-stoning-women-to-death-met-with-horror

based Taliban versus cringe foid rights activist. Imagine announcing to all the eurocuck globohomo shitheeads that you will be returning to the traditional ways of dealing with foids.

Sorry sandwhores, no white cocku is coming to save you know. You just know there were tons of traitorous sand whores fucking americans and then those niggas just bounced, but this time its not beta bucking, but betas chucking stones into the temples of their heads :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

View attachment 1107322
Holy Based

Of course they only care about it when le holy vagina is threatened. One dead woman makes more news than a hundred dead man

Taliban is my favourite group today. They are fucking based. Imagine born a man in a country ruled by men? It's fucking rare today

They stone men as well, but no one cares about that. No one cares about the male race.

Literally, based on every metric (war, domestic violence, prison, suicide) men mogg women in terms of numbers dead but foids can still somehow cope about femicide, like whores cant even kill themselves right and arent victimized by the federal prison system and military industrial complex but its femicide cause a whore was rightfully punished for adultery.

Foids have no logic they literally want all the benefits of society as equals but any hardship they endure is due to patriarchy

Islam is a piece of shit.

Islam is for gay niggers. When you bow down and pray your symbolically getting fucked in the ass and creampied by your faggot fake god allah.

Cool story bro, wait until they go home and start fucking some gigastacy

Muslims are unbelievably based, but I couldn’t do it, I like my bacon too much.

Islam is for gay niggers. When you bow down and pray your symbolically getting fucked in the ass and creampied by your faggot fake god allah.
Average normie

Nobody came to save ME from a miserable life, so why should i care?

All gods are fake

Nigga why the fuck are you projecting your homosexual fantasy in this thread about stoning women

Same women that will support hamas

Same women that will support hamas
Hamas is based and anti-jew but foids only support them due to their own stupidity. Nothing is funnier than imaging all those jewish pro-peace foids that got gang banged by arabcels to death.

They inspired me and my pfp, to dream of a world under the rule of men

Hamas is based and anti-jew but foids only support them due to their own stupidity. Nothing is funnier than imaging all those jewish pro-peace foids that got gang banged by arabcels to death.

They inspired me and my pfp, to dream of a world under the rule of men
hamas is useless cuck shit

hamas is useless cuck shit
Israel will be destoryed jew cuck, those jewish foids were raped to death and those that are hostages will starve. Everyday your golem kingdom america grows more divided and soon you wont have the good goys to send you munitions anymore.

May your women be raped and may your memory be a curse to all the turds that remember you :foidSoy:

Israel will be destoryed jew cuck, those jewish foids were raped to death and those that are hostages will starve. Everyday your golem kingdom america grows more divided and soon you wont have the good goys to send you munitions anymore.

May your women be raped and may your memory be a curse to all the turds that remember you :foidSoy:
whether you or i like it or not, gaza is literally turning into dust. gaza is more likely to be made into playdoh than for israel to die off.

Islam is easily the most based religion.

whether you or i like it or not, gaza is literally turning into dust. gaza is more likely to be made into playdoh than for israel to die off.
I don't care jewishscum, Israel is sustained by goyim americans that send you billions, once America collapses your next. You worship demons and consume the for skin of babies you are being exposed and you will be destroyed.

I don't care jewishscum, Israel is sustained by goyim americans that send you billions, once America collapses your next. You worship demons and consume the for skin of babies you are being exposed and you will be destroyed.
for all it matters, i am not jewish. israel bombs my country too lmao. check ur vitamin d levels.

Literally, based on every metric (war, domestic violence, prison, suicide) men mogg women in terms of numbers dead but foids can still somehow cope about femicide, like whores cant even kill themselves right and arent victimized by the federal prison system and military industrial complex but its femicide cause a whore was rightfully punished for adultery.

Foids have no logic they literally want all the benefits of society as equals but any hardship they endure is due to patriarchy
Kinda crazy how much the number men suicide is not comparable at the number of women gettin killed
But this makes you understand that if you don't have eggs or you are weak , nobody gives a shit .
Try to change this is impossible

Hamas and their supporters are low IQ, i agree.

View: https://x.com/s_hm2030/status/1775922665762500897

u think i think their retarded cause they ally with shia muslim lool idgaf about that retarded muslim shit, retarded sectarian losers fighting over historical people their bloodlines have probably never encountered, and they are willing to chop heads and blow up people for it. i think they are retarded because they reap what they sow.

i think they are retarded because they reap what they sow.
That too, they invaded a country with 70 nuclear weapons with the full support of America and all the western nations when they only got some primitive rockets, even if Iran bothered to seriously help them they would still be toast.

Afghanistan the only based traditionalist patriachist state in the modern gynocentric degenerate world

u think i think their retarded cause they ally with shia muslim lool idgaf about that retarded muslim shit, retarded sectarian losers fighting over historical people their bloodlines have probably never encountered, and they are willing to chop heads and blow up people for it. i think they are retarded because they reap what they sow.
Shut the fuck up semetic kike worshippers, ur nation bows before the jews hope they kill you all