Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITT holes think spreading their roast flaps is "labor"

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Some examples of oppression-based-on-labor include:

1. Female oppression, which is based on the extraction of reproductive, domestic, and sexual labor from women for the benefit of men.

These worthless whores should be put in concentration camps so they can see what real "labor" looks like :feelshaha:

workgang.jpg

Can't be bothered to read tbh, enjoy some Chad Joker though
Dc Comics Dancing GIF by HBO Max

Having sex with sub5s is their worst nightmare, I wonder if only chads paid for sex, would she say it is opression? :feelsclown:

If sex is labor then it only makes sense to pay men because they are the ones who put in nearly all the work during sex.

Read it all and she has only two sentences of truth in there, the methods and definitions are wrong, uses wrong assumptions and fails to understand her hypocrisy in her daily life. Truth I've seen are:
This is why sex work is NEVER EMPOWERING

In general, I strongly advise being suspicious of any social "justice" movement that gets accepted a little too quickly by the ruling class. Those in power seldom capitulate to the demands of civil rights activists unless they think it will serve their interests in some way.

Nothing more, most is just wrong talk to push another narrative, and she even has the audacity to tell the women haven't achieved equality in dating.