Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope It's weird seeing non-tokenized racial diversity in games

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AZmuZNu5LA

Look at this gook in the Harry Potter game trailer. Its just weird seeing him walk around in a multiracial environment and not be treated like shit or as some consolation prize, like he should be grateful just to exist here. I might just buy this game to cope.

Don't trust them, usually Harry Potter games turn out to be shit. This may be an exception, who knows, just don't preorder it my brocel :feelsokman:

Yea most of the time the gaming industry thinks black person equals diversity, sometimes they will throw in the odd asian but they're usually a foid

Yea most of the time the gaming industry thinks black person equals diversity, sometimes they will throw in the odd asian but they're usually a foid
its not just that but they put in niggers in a super pandering kind of way. Or they ONLY allow them to exist in the confined personality box of Cyborg from Teen Titans essentially.

Nice I really like how they made it diverse.. at first I noticed the characters were of different races but the way it was done after like 15 seconds I didn't think about it anymore it just seemed natural.

Another aspect is the English culture you can be different races and be English like the way they dress, mannerism, way of looking at things.