Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity It's weird how sex toys for women are "cute"

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Ever notice that? Most women seem to favor cute sex toys for self-pleasure. Like pocket sized, soft, cutey stuff. A woman has to be particularly damaged to prefer things like "THE DOMINATOR" or 12" wooden dowels as a masturbation device.

So that sorta means that even in the most ""pleasure for pleasure's sake" sort of way, women are more pleasured by small things. Do you think it's a (((cultural))) thing that women need 8" or that gulf between power and pleasure or especially, pleasure from power, is extremely underestimated from women?

I understood half of what you posted there, but I couldn't keep up. I'm going to assume because I don't really know much about sex toys. Or know which ones you mean are cute as I don't recall ever hearing them being called as cute.

I understood half of what you posted there, but I couldn't keep up. I'm going to assume because I don't really know much about sex toys. Or know which ones you mean are cute as I don't recall ever hearing them being called as cute.
cuz women are always on horny road trips they need pocket sized vibratrors as they skinny dip and experiment with lebianism in college

could you elaborate on what this means?

Do you mean like the vibrators? Those are small and "cute" I guess, but I don't think there's any purpose of them being large. They don't insert those.

could you elaborate on what this means?

Do you mean like the vibrators? Those are small and "cute" I guess, but I don't think there's any purpose of them being large. They don't insert those.
yeah at the end of the day not only the small and effective tool works, it's the preferred method, and women are fine with this. YET in biology, women need 6-8" to "feel like a woman"

yeah at the end of the day not only the small and effective tool works, it's the preferred method, and women are fine with this. YET in biology, women need 6-8" to "feel like a woman"
well yes, when inserting it they need 6-8 inches. (you don't insert vibrators) I'm not getting your point lol

Never even seen a sex toy irl.

I have never heard of someone saying sex toys are cute lol

The Halo Effect for women is so strong that nothing associated with women is allowed to be "gross", "whorish", or "degenerate"

Not all women want a horse dick into their hole. Average penis is enough for most of them.

Not all women want a horse dick into their hole. Average penis is enough for most of them.
Still have the reddit juice on you brocel?

Screenshot 20210405 041227

females are horny sloots

Ever notice that? Most women seem to favor cute sex toys for self-pleasure. Like pocket sized, soft, cutey stuff. A woman has to be particularly damaged to prefer things like "THE DOMINATOR" or 12" wooden dowels as a masturbation device.

So that sorta means that even in the most ""pleasure for pleasure's sake" sort of way, women are more pleasured by small things. Do you think it's a (((cultural))) thing that women need 8" or that gulf between power and pleasure or especially, pleasure from power, is extremely underestimated from women?
Average size of dildo sold on amazon is 8-9 inches

I understood nothing, what are you getting at?

Everything women say is a lie. Their whole life is pretend to the point that I suspect even themselves don't know what they really want.

Average size of dildo sold on amazon is 8-9 inches
I guess I am just out of my fucking mind with the loneliness that I need to lie to myself that they buy small vibrators. :feelsrope:

Dog and Horse dildos are seen as cute?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back