Toxic Femininity It's weird how sex toys for women are "cute"

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
64d 14h 8m
Ever notice that? Most women seem to favor cute sex toys for self-pleasure. Like pocket sized, soft, cutey stuff. A woman has to be particularly damaged to prefer things like "THE DOMINATOR" or 12" wooden dowels as a masturbation device.

So that sorta means that even in the most ""pleasure for pleasure's sake" sort of way, women are more pleasured by small things. Do you think it's a (((cultural))) thing that women need 8" or that gulf between power and pleasure or especially, pleasure from power, is extremely underestimated from women?

Guykild

Guykild

Short-Fused Oldcel
★★★★★
117d 9h 8m
I understood half of what you posted there, but I couldn't keep up. I'm going to assume because I don't really know much about sex toys. Or know which ones you mean are cute as I don't recall ever hearing them being called as cute.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
64d 14h 8m
I understood half of what you posted there, but I couldn't keep up. I'm going to assume because I don't really know much about sex toys. Or know which ones you mean are cute as I don't recall ever hearing them being called as cute.
cuz women are always on horny road trips they need pocket sized vibratrors as they skinny dip and experiment with lebianism in college

spr33

spr33

A cocktail of mental illness poured into a human
★★★
1d 22h 5m
could you elaborate on what this means?

Do you mean like the vibrators? Those are small and "cute" I guess, but I don't think there's any purpose of them being large. They don't insert those.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
64d 14h 8m
could you elaborate on what this means?

Do you mean like the vibrators? Those are small and "cute" I guess, but I don't think there's any purpose of them being large. They don't insert those.
yeah at the end of the day not only the small and effective tool works, it's the preferred method, and women are fine with this. YET in biology, women need 6-8" to "feel like a woman"

spr33

spr33

A cocktail of mental illness poured into a human
★★★
1d 22h 5m
yeah at the end of the day not only the small and effective tool works, it's the preferred method, and women are fine with this. YET in biology, women need 6-8" to "feel like a woman"
well yes, when inserting it they need 6-8 inches. (you don't insert vibrators) I'm not getting your point lol

kt0_0

kt0_0

Captain
★★★★★
4d 14h 26m
Never even seen a sex toy irl.

xatoshii

xatoshii

#NeedAGirlfriend
-
11d 19h 17m
I have never heard of someone saying sex toys are cute lol

ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
7d 19h 33m
The Halo Effect for women is so strong that nothing associated with women is allowed to be "gross", "whorish", or "degenerate"

Orca

Orca

Swimming trough South Atlantic Ocean
★★
8d 18h 0m
Not all women want a horse dick into their hole. Average penis is enough for most of them.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★
11d 14h 58m
Not all women want a horse dick into their hole. Average penis is enough for most of them.
Still have the reddit juice on you brocel?

Miserable

Miserable

Where oh where is my personality?
8d 11h 35m
childhoodmemories

childhoodmemories

Obesecel dickcel wristcel neckbeardcel mentalcel
★★★★
3d 18h 49m

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Captain
★★★★★
16d 3h 57m
females are horny sloots

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
47d 9h 8m
Ever notice that? Most women seem to favor cute sex toys for self-pleasure. Like pocket sized, soft, cutey stuff. A woman has to be particularly damaged to prefer things like "THE DOMINATOR" or 12" wooden dowels as a masturbation device.

So that sorta means that even in the most ""pleasure for pleasure's sake" sort of way, women are more pleasured by small things. Do you think it's a (((cultural))) thing that women need 8" or that gulf between power and pleasure or especially, pleasure from power, is extremely underestimated from women?
Average size of dildo sold on amazon is 8-9 inches

Shadow-cel

Shadow-cel

Peace will come...someday
★★★★
15d 8h 34m
I understood nothing, what are you getting at?

incelerated

incelerated

KHHV | Never began
★★★★
19d 2h 7m
Everything women say is a lie. Their whole life is pretend to the point that I suspect even themselves don't know what they really want.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
64d 14h 8m
Average size of dildo sold on amazon is 8-9 inches
I guess I am just out of my fucking mind with the loneliness that I need to lie to myself that they buy small vibrators. :feelsrope: