Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's very hard for me to accept my fate

Geryon

Geryon

I'm Nuclear
-
If I was handsome I probably wouldn't have even known this website existed, yet here I am posting here because I got dealt a bad hand, it feels unreal sometimes ngl.
What if I got blessed by the RNG instead? Why wasn't I blessed by it while countless faggot asshole scum were?

The worst part is realizing that there are no retries, some people cope with the idea of an afterlife but I doubt it exists, and even if it did what makes you think that it's any better than this life, if not worse?

The truth of the matter is that I am an ugly kissless, handholdless, hugless virgin who already missed out on his teenager years, still missing out, and will remain so till the day he dies, there's no more depressing thought than fully knowing that there are people who have experienced what you dream about, and ones who will experience it despite not even being born yet.
Seeing kids grow up to be mogger teenager and adults, living what you could never have is the most brutal thing ever, ugliness truly is a disability. It's almost like a person without limbs seeing normal people walk, of course for them it's not special at all, just something they do without thinking twice about it, but for the cripple it's all they wish they can do.

It's hard for me as well, but nothing we can do.
It's just your genes that decide your fait. Environment may play a part too, but that's it. Afterwards you life has been predetermined.

The assholes that look good just got lucky and got good genes. We just got unlucky. And that's it. One-shot at life, and after death nothing.

There is no greater meaning to all of this. We just had bad luck and are predetermined to have a shit life.

It's hard for me as well, but nothing we can do.
It's just your genes that decide your fait. Environment may play a part too, but that's it. Afterwards you life has been predetermined.

The assholes that look good just got lucky and got good genes. We just got unlucky. And that's it. One-shot at life, and after death nothing.

There is no greater meaning to all of this. We just had bad luck and are predetermined to have a shit life.
At least we won't have to remember any of this or regret it after we die, it' sad thinking about it now but we won't give a shit after dying which is kind of comforting in a way.

This shit is a waste of consciousness I don’t even want to leave my room anymore