Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's typically the degenerates that are hostile.

Deta97

Deta97

Suicidal Alchemist and Dreamer
★★★★★
Joined a discord server a friend invited me to for the whole NNN event and... it was full of furries, trannys, and degenerates. There are probably some normal people, but moreboften than not, they use slurs all the same, and post a bunch of NSFW shit... so... they're pretty fucking degenerate. On the NNN channel, there's one dude struggling to make it through the second day or something and I was like... "okay, I gotchu" and sent a fucking Batman nofap inspirational video. Next thing I knew, they commented that I posted some "incel shit". And one openly said he doesn't like me cause I'm "weird". I didn’t even say much of anything, and they already have beef with me. And weird? They're the one's with the they/them pronouns and all thay shit, likely posting that weird shit too. That's the pot calling the kettle black... except... I'm probably the most normal person in the server.

Reminds me of a time when I joined another server, where one guy drinks his own piss, or a very damaged person went and started spewing insults... or a time when I joined another degenerate server and they basically bullied me into oblivion.

There was also my experience working at Walmart when some fat bitch decided to bully me as well, and surprise, surprise; she's the one who decided to be a special snowflake in telling me out of nowhere in saying she's bi.

I don't know what the hell their deal is, but damn...

Invite me to the server I'm gonna clown them

:giga: How does someone even get into that? Gross.
Curiosity... To this day, I still have no idea what the server was about. It was led by some foid who's super damaged. I stumbled upon it in a doomer suicide server. I left after a few days, due to it really getting me rattled.

Curiosity... To this day, I still have no idea what the server was about. It was led by some foid who's super damaged. I stumbled upon it in a doomer suicide server. I left after a few days, due to it really getting me rattled.
How was the foid damaged?

How was the foid damaged?
"Autistic", gets fucked by guys with her alleged homelessness... and has a victim complex. She also does a lot of projecting in calling people poorfags when she asks for money.

"Autistic", gets fucked by guys with her alleged homelessness... and has a victim complex. She also does a lot of projecting in calling people poorfags when she asks for money.
Jesus, I doubt her autism, homelessness or broke ass would stop her from settling down with a NT provider either.

Thats the internet fer ya, nigger! Really, what did you expect? Some scientific dialogies? NNN is almost 100% teenagers meme, so - you just stumbled at a pack of teenagers, you can say even kids

And kids these days are savage because of what? Rightoi! Ze Internetto! Where you aint held accountable to anything you say!

Jesus, I doubt her autism, homelessness or broke ass would stop her from settling down with a NT provider either.
Hard to say... but... it's no longer my problem. If she dies, she dies...

Thats the internet fer ya, nigger!
*eats a saltine*
Really, what did you expect? Some scientific dialogies? NNN is almost 100% teenagers meme, so - you just stumbled at a pack of teenagers, you can say even kids
Frankly, I just do this for my own agenda, not some grand meme; I've been watching a lot of videos on success and decided it's better to start focusing on my very important life projects rather than just blowing my mental energy on useless distractions. Having said that, I should've expected this, so... you're right about that.
And kids these days are savage because of what? Rightoi! Ze Internetto! Where you aint held accountable to anything you say!
Luckily, I walked out before things got out of hand on this one. Having said that, adults are also sadly quite immature. There are some in their 20s and 30s who do that shit, but otherwise, kids really are fucked.

it's better to start focusing on my very important life projects rather than just blowing my mental energy on useless distractions
Read my title (under nickname) and do it.. i should do that too

Good luck in whatever you doing, matie!

I should refrain from saying that 100% of given amount of populace is doing the exact thing. This is childish, because ppl are not the same, every fucker on this dusty sphere called Earth is unique

What can i say more? Oh, i can write an essay on this! If only you knew russian (i am russian, yes, that one, murderous orc with AK and everything, gunnin those civilians rn)

Some people are angry/evil by nature - parents done bad job in upbringing the kid, and he can go apeshit on everything that does not agree with him, and if he got some clout in his social circle.. you can only dodge the "shells" of shitkannone-9000 aimed directly at you! This is not something you can win, if you ended up in that situation - dont bother trying to make arguments against them, they will be totally ignored by the mob

Just maybe. I am not an oracle, i will never be the one - you cant understand the principles of one human being fully, how does it work, what will he do in a given situation, you really cant understand even one person fully

Let alone groups of humans! No, no, no, i am not smart enough to tell why exactly do ppl hate outsiders.. i can only try to assume this

As somebody clever once said - the environment shapes a character. If your environment is good, you are surrounded by at least decent persons - you will be the one of them

And if you actually landed in the vipers nest.. yeah, you are not going to be nice and good

All things i said is merely an assumption, feel free to rebuke my statements, and sorry fer mi broken english! Now, goodbye, i got that hospital to gun down. And where is those reinforcements?

I should refrain from saying that 100% of given amount of populace is doing the exact thing. This is childish, because ppl are not the same, every fucker on this dusty sphere called Earth is unique
To be fair, I kinda missed the "almost" part and I tend to generalize everything including people. At the same time, I do agree everyone is unique... having said that, it's more like a unique potential that a lot of people waste in their attempts to fit in.
What can i say more? Oh, i can write an essay on this! If only you knew russian (i am russian, yes, that one, murderous orc with AK and everything, gunnin those civilians rn)
Ahhhh... Russian... I kinda regret not studying the language... But, I suppose I might someday when I develop a means to an end.
Some people are angry/evil by nature - parents done bad job in upbringing the kid, and he can go apeshit on everything that does not agree with him, and if he got some clout in his social circle.. you can only dodge the "shells" of shitkannone-9000 aimed directly at you! This is not something you can win, if you ended up in that situation - dont bother trying to make arguments against them, they will be totally ignored by the mob
In all honesty, you're very much right. For a brief moment, I had the temptation to go and call them out, but yeah... it'll be like talking to a brick wall. In the past, I made that mistake in actually arguing with them, but that that pretty much went exactly as you've said it.
Just maybe. I am not an oracle, i will never be the one - you cant understand the principles of one human being fully, how does it work, what will he do in a given situation, you really cant understand even one person fully

Let alone groups of humans! No, no, no, i am not smart enough to tell why exactly do ppl hate outsiders.. i can only try to assume this

As somebody clever once said - the environment shapes a character. If your environment is good, you are surrounded by at least decent persons - you will be the one of them

And if you actually landed in the vipers nest.. yeah, you are not going to be nice and good

All things i said is merely an assumption, feel free to rebuke my statements, and sorry fer mi broken english! Now, goodbye, i got that hospital to gun down. And where is those reinforcements?
You've put it quite well. Thanks for giving me something to reflect on. Take care, my guy!

Hostility is a degenerate trait

Insightful IQ