Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It's time us incels stop the division and unite together agreeing with the same points

• Thread starter BlackpillCartel
  • Start date
BlackpillCartel

BlackpillCartel

Greycel
I may be a greycel, but all I ever see here is you guys barking at each other and never agreeing on the same issues. How is there meant to be an uprising if you guys can't even get along, we need to pull each other together and unite for the same cause. Stop arguing please. Several things I think we can all agree on is that:
1. The elite are fucking us over
2. Women are hypergamous and have left us for dead
3. We need to do something about it
Come on guys, get your shit together

dont engage in petty squables and work on yourself. When the time comes it will be on you

Is this what's called a glow thread? Also, I'm not on here to join a cult and the incel uprising is a joke. The diversity of beliefs and experiences is what makes this site interesting and worth visiting imo. So keep the conformity to yourself

500px-Simple_guerrilla_organization.svg.png

We need to organize on a site without FBIcels and CIAcels

An incel uprising would be less of a joke if we stopped treating it like a joke

Reminder that there are still ‘blackpillers’ in this community sucking up to feminism.

An incel uprising would be less of a joke if we stopped treating it like a joke
Maybe start with not treating this forum like a joke and ban larps and low effort spammers.
We all know that won't happen.

I may be a greycel, but all I ever see here is you guys barking at each other and never agreeing on the same issues. How is there meant to be an uprising if you guys can't even get along, we need to pull each other together and unite for the same cause. Stop arguing please. Several things I think we can all agree on is that:
1. The elite are fucking us over
2. Women are hypergamous and have left us for dead
3. We need to do something about it
Come on guys, get your shit together
With you on this, but

I don't want our movement be taken over a new set of chads. All our lives, incels have felt unheard and their good opinions rejected over Chad's shitty opinions. If we do have a movement, all of us should be considered important and everyone's opinion should be put forward to discuss. and ofc when we do take over we should try building a better society, instead of some cucked to dictator and the rich society

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back