Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Its time to do something about @anandkonda. Mods need to permaban him for good.

What do you think about Balkan women anyway?

I'm surprise India hasn't balkanize into 50 sub-states yet. I think a few will in the future.
Cope. Will never happen. We will expand to include Sri Lanka, Nepal and Pakistan
He is ur fellow Brahmin
He is Brahmin
It says he is a Rajastan Rajput here

Because that Rajput nigger @Pajeetsingh keeps reporting my posts.

I am a 5'5 trucel bullied by society. This is my safe space, don't shun me from here too :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
I am a 5'5" trucel from South Asia too , but you still height mogg me brutalllllll

Stfu nigger, it's only due to the Rajput that's why Sanatan Dharma is kept dominating in India despite being deadly Islamic Invasion.
Sorry. I don't know about North India. All I saw was Rajputs being casteist and shit, that's why I assumed
He himself proclaim that he is Brahmim
Probably a larping Mulla nigger then

Sorry. I don't know about North India. All I saw was Rajputs being casteist and shit, that's why I assumed

Probably a larping Mulla nigger then
@Pajeetsingh look what @anandkonda assumes you

@anandkonda do you think i could run JBW game on tamil foid and ascend?
That's my only hope. I wish that happens. I will join the superior Tamils by breeding with a trad High IQ tamil foid :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:
This is how an average Tamil foid looks like :ahegao::ahegao:

That's my only hope. I wish that happens. I will join the superior Tamils by breeding with a trad High IQ tamil foid :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

View attachment 1165972
One thing is that : by the time foids are used up and finally to "settle down" with a looksmatch incel who betabuxxed his entire life , they'll never love him the same. That blushing and hesitant nature while undressing , that warm cozzy feeling , the love and affection, will all fade and wane while coming upto the incel mate.

One thing is that : by the time foids are used up and finally to "settle down" with a looksmatch incel who betabuxxed his entire life , they'll never love him the same. That blushing and hesitant nature while undressing , that warm cozzy feeling , the love and affection, will all fade and wane while coming upto the incel mate.
Brutal truth :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Brutal truth :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
Yeah and one thing , every fellow incel mate should look forward to is : take down at least ONE Chad before giving into your temptation of suicidefuel.