Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Its time to do something about @anandkonda. Mods need to permaban him for good.

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
-
He keeps getting banned again and again. Like what did he do this time?! @Fat Link

Because that Rajput nigger @Pajeetsingh keeps reporting my posts.

I am a 5'5 trucel bullied by society. This is my safe space, don't shun me from here too :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I am a 5'5 trucel bullied by society. This is my safe space, don't shun me from here too :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
:dafuckfeels:

this thread will turn into curry wars in about the next 4 replies

Send Gujjar, Jatt and other subhuman caste thugs after him. Gujjars and Jatts have big beef with Rajputs.

popcorn-binoculars.gif

Send Gujjar, Jatt and other subhuman caste thugs after him. Gujjars and Jatts have big beef with Rajputs.
Rajputs are the most raped kings of all. Most of them are crypto Mullas. Look at this :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Rajputs are the most raped kings of all. Most of them are crypto Mullas. Look at this :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 1165936View attachment 1165937View attachment 1165938View attachment 1165940View attachment 1165941
I don't think so. It was an Rajput Prince who stopped the Ummayad incursion into India and Prithvi Raj Chauhan managed to defeat Muhammad Ghori in open battle failing the second time since his Bannermen betrayed him. If rest of India had given aid to the Rajputs perhaps they could have stopped the incursions. Not to mention Rajput Architecture mogs.

I don't think so. It was an Rajput Prince who stopped the Ummayad incursion into India and Prithvi Raj Chauhan managed to defeat Muhammad Ghori in open battle failing the second time since his Bannermen betrayed him. If rest of India had given aid to the Rajputs perhaps they could have stopped the incursions. Not to mention Rajput Architecture mogs.
Cope. Rajputs themselves originated from tribals, and today they are casteist with everyone including Brahmins

curry on curry violence

Idc

Why do they hate each other? I don't know North nigger politics.
Jatts think they are descended from Gods themselves and hence above even Brahmins(who are servants of Gods according to them). They also believe that Hitler thought Jatts were superior or equal to Nordics and sought to bring them into Germany. Regardless to say they are peak lolcows in North India.
@Chudpreet

keep him, he can break any ice

Jatts think they are descended from Gods themselves and hence above even Brahmins(who are servants of Gods according to them). They also believe that Hitler thought Jatts were superior or equal to Nordics and sought to bring them into Germany. Regardless to say they are peak lolcows in North India.
@Chudpreet
Ok, that's why Jatt Sikhs are khalistani?

Mulla on mulla violence, when Iran bombed those Paki niggers. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic: Curries support you BASED Persians
Cope pakistan only pretended to be bombed
@edgelordcel @NoIdeaWhatToDo

The curry civil war

Nigga don't you constantly bully us Northern curries? :waitwhat::waitwhat:

Nigga don't you constantly bully us Northern curries? :waitwhat::waitwhat:
That's because you claim supremacy over us. Otherwise all of us are the same. Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam, all of us in cow turd lol

He's funny at least

I doubt he is even 18

Paki mogs youuuuuu

Curries comprise the largest portion of truecels. They should never be banned. They should have higher status here. A higher caste, if you may

I'm not Indian, but it just amazes the stuff they bring up, especially the caste or sub-ethnic stuff. I just don't understand it.

I'm not Indian, but it just amazes the stuff they bring up, especially the caste or sub-ethnic stuff. I just don't understand it.
We are so deprived of pride and glory that we will lash out against our own over the slightest bit of inter-personal differences.

Projection. I always say that curries are all shit everywhere.
Who are Higher IQ, better at constructing societies? North or South Indians?

Mallus and Tamils are giga IQed and above all of us. You must accept this

We are so deprived of pride and glory that we will lash out against our own over the slightest bit of inter-personal differences.
I'm surprise India hasn't balkanize into 50 sub-states yet. I think a few will in the future.

Who are Higher IQ, better at constructing societies? North or South Indians?

Mallus and Tamils are giga IQed and above all of us. You must accept this
See you're doing it again! You can't claim to be superior while still hoping to find refuge and solace among the very subhumans whom you treat with contempt and disdain. If you're really a mogger like how you pretend to be, you shouldn't be here among us because this is a place for men who've acknowledged the brutality of their existential condition and undergone total ego death. This place is not for flaunting your ego and assets. @Pajeetsingh is right, you should be banned.

@anandkonda do you think i could run JBW game on tamil foid and ascend?

I'm surprise India hasn't balkanize into 50 sub-states yet. I think a few will in the future.
With Modi's cow belt ethnonationalism, balkanization is guaranteed.

I don't think you care, you're just purposely bumping the thread.