Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious it's time to be asexual

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
I think this is the best option for me, I honestly think having any sexual urges just negates the fact I will never get sex or be in a relationship.

You can’t just be asexual on demand...keep coping

Sadly you can’t choose your sexuality.

Do you even know what asexual is?
I’m not exactly sure. Correct me if I am wrong. An asexual is someone whi has no sexual attraction to anyone or anything. They don’t have an interest for sex, love or a relationship.

I’m not exactly sure. Correct me if I am wrong. An asexual is someone whi has no sexual attraction to anyone or anything. They don’t have an interest for sex, love or a relationship.
a person who has no sexual feelings or desires.

How and why does one suddenly want to be asexual?

It's easy it's called cutting yourself from any attraction towards females.
how'd you do that? Unless you castrate yourself, you can't. You can't override that which is instinct

0AE5FF38 8E71 4851 A5D7 F503B0DA02AA

Well I'm trying to become but it's tough, according to statistics at least 1% of adults is asexual with 70% of them obviously being foids who literally had to much sex up to there 40s,then got bored of it and their pussies couldnt hack it anymore

OK then what's the issue, seems you aren't fully aware how blackpilled works do you?

Are you a cuck tears member?

"no one should tell you what to do bro"

"no one should tell you what to do bro"
Oh really you were dictating to me about it.
Well I'm trying to become but it's tough, according to statistics at least 1% of adults is asexual with 70% of them obviously being foids who literally had to much sex up to there 40s,then got bored of it and their pussies couldnt hack it anymore
It's not hard, it's basically cutting your sexual urges. Just look at it this way the less you are dependent on females the better.

We all know how females act towards guys

Oh really you were dictating to me about it

Dictating how? I mean we're all in the same boat, but I most certainly will not castrate myself mentally or physically. Just Saying.

So how in the duck can you say you are in the same boat not knowing how female nature works.

Do you not understand how female nature works?

If you mean the blackpill, then yes, I do know how female nature works. They've (feminists) won if they could make anyone of us an eunuch, mentally or physically. I sure as hell ain'tt joining you.

If you mean the blackpill, then yes, I do know how female nature works. They've (feminists) won if they could make anyone of us an eunuch, mentally or physically. I sure as hell ain'tt joining you.
Really? I'm not asking you to join me, I'm saying being asexual is the best option, knowing and combating your sexual urges towards females. Do you even know what female nature actually means?

Seems like you are really bullshitting

I wasn't even talking about feminism in the 1st place.

I'm having the same idea OP.

It's the best option but impossible to achieve

I'm still attracted to the female form so it's literally impossible for me to be asexual. It would be liberating though.

Lol wrong, you can't even define how or what female nature that pertains to the blackpill.
No, I'm pretty sure I'm correct, asexual is a person who's never had any sexual feeling from birth. Its a genetic disorder.

I'm starting to get there tbh.
Interesting.

When you think about it, trying to become asexual is one of the most blackpilled thing ever.
Just because of how society evolved, how females are now superior to males given all their privileges, it's literally frightening to see that we, the incels, should deny our genetic nature of being attracted to females in order to stop suffering.
Frightening.

There are medical procedures / medications that can kill your libido. None of them are 100% effective though.

Interesting.

When you think about it, trying to become asexual is one of the most blackpilled thing ever.
Just because of how society evolved, how females are now superior to males given all their privileges, it's literally frightening to see that we, the incels, should deny our genetic nature of being attracted to females in order to stop suffering.
Frightening.

No you gotta look at it this way, most females will not give a guy a chance based on how most females treat men, basically when a sub 8 man comes in contact with a female (that's not genetically superior) she will just treat him as an ordinary individual.
The less sexual desires towards females the less guys in general have to stress over them.
Most females are nice just be nice.

Last edited:
it's literally frightening to see that we, the incels, should deny our genetic nature of being attracted to females in order to stop suffering.
It's logical to do so for truecels like myself, because desiring something you know you will never get is torture. I'm too weak.

Last edited:
I suppose its a good cope but there's really no denying that you'd still be attracted to the opposite sex. I think of an asexual person as being inherently asexual, but whatever floats your boat.

There are medical procedures / medications that can kill your libido. None of them are 100% effective though.
You don't need procedures or medication to do none of that, if you fully understand how the blackpill works then you will find a way to be asexual.
I suppose its a good cope but there's really no denying that you'd still be attracted to the opposite sex. I think of an asexual person as being inherently asexual, but whatever floats your boat.
Do you want to be sexually frustrated?

OP probably jerked off about 5 times since creation of this thread. Over for him.

You don't need procedures or medication to do none of that, if you fully understand how the blackpill works then you will find a way to be asexual.

Do you want to be sexually frustrated?

You don't just make the shift into asexuality and lose all desire for a woman; unless you get a chemical castration.

You don't just make the shift into asexuality and lose all desire for a woman; unless you get a chemical castration.
Yes you can, why do you need to have any sexual desire towards females.

I mean you are literally putting females on a pedastal.

I legit envy asexual people tbh.

Get a castration to rebel against society.