Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious it's time to be asexual

If you're serious about it, get a castration first.

Lowest IQ thread in a long time.

You can’t just be asexual. You can be voluntarily celibate and avoid female interaction but it doesn’t make you asexual.

Your pecker will still get hard if you see an attractive foid, whether you like it or not.

I honestly wish I could go full monk-mode like Newton or Tesla. I don't have the willpower to go against my biological drive. I also wish that I didn't crave social interaction and could just do my own thing all day.

Last edited:
Well, i don't think you can just turn asexual like that, but you definetively can minimize sexual urges with medicine and stuff...

You can’t just be asexual. You can be voluntarily celibate and avoid female interaction but it doesn’t make you asexual.

Your pecker will still get hard if you see an attractive foid, whether you like it or not.

now that's what we call a stupid question
No shit, the person I'm assuming female thinks we should have any desires towards females. If I'm not desirable at all.

So what would be the purpose to do that.

Not really, if you can have mind over matter.
AND what if you find a female that's attractive there is no point in trying to approach her. So what's the point in finding her attractive in the 1st place.

You literally have to be realistic

I know one who is dating a transvestite, I know because it may be a lack of success with a woman, even though he says he likes transvestites and effeminate.

I agree, OP, but I have to believe that once you had the urges, you'll still long for women to some extent.

I think I will try to say I'm asexual when people from work ask me if I ever have been in a relationship, it will not work but at least will make them uncomfortable to ask me more about this shit

Try a very low fat diet (less than 20 grams a day). Your libido will tank.

Are you going to cut your balls off like that guy at 8ch's r9k?

COPE. Funny how you never see a handsome male defining themselves as asexual.

Soyboy01
Soyboy01

Is impossible ti be asexual

I know one who is dating a transvestite, I know because it may be a lack of success with a woman, even though he says he likes transvestites and effeminate.

:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

you can't be asexual unless you amputee your testicles

"Asexual" is cope af, asexual men are just men who have completely surrendered and accepted they're not getting any.

The better cope is not to surrender. Effortmaxx. Rage, rage, against the dying of the light!

you can't be asexual unless you amputee your testicles

Imagine being one of those bluepilled cucks that have "asexual" girlfriends. I can guarantee you she's flicking her bean in the bathroom while fantasizing about Chad.

:soy:

You can't just decide what your sexuality is without castration. Otherwise everyone here would be volcel for not turning gay and fucking each other. Seriously low IQ, please stick to videos.
Why are you dictating how I want to think, this is how foids think, want to supress men's emotions.

So what's wrong with having to cut off my sexual urges and desires.

You seem triggered by this notion
Is impossible ti be asexual
Why? So basically being sexually frustrated will be anything. Why should I be sexually frustrated.

You don't have to castrate yourself. You can try SSRIs. They lower libido. It's pretty easy to get a prescription from the doctor. Doctors hand anti-depression prescriptions like candy.