Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based It's time this forum abolishes the term "failed normie", once and for all.

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
what would you call this kinda person? Weed was an outcast and now he's normie-ish looking

Weed is a special case. He is not an normie, but a slavic chadlite(at least) - he could directly approach slavic women on streets, get their phone numbers and even future intimacy if he want to, so he is an volcel+mentalcel at most.

why are more and more men becoming failed normies? Does women's rising standards have nothing to do with this?

Probably the main reason for this are copes becoming better and better every decade while holes quality remains the same. So instead of chasing filthy whores many guys("failed normies") "rot" in front of their computers during prime years(burning time or even doing some productive work), and then are like "oops I guess I'am alone - I must be incel - its over - next CS:GO match please" :feelshaha: I hope this trend will continue tbh and in the next years we will see foids to become even more deprived out of future beta buxx material.

Does women's rising standards have nothing to do with this?

Also this to some extent but mostly in the 1st world countries...

Weed is a special case. He is not an normie, but a slavic chadlite(at least) - he could directly approach slavic women on streets, get their phone numbers and even future intimacy if he want to, so he is an volcel+mentalcel at most.
Weed moved from Poland to the UK.

Weed moved from Poland to the UK.

Poland is almost as good as Ukraine and Russia to form the relationship with a foid even being a normie. Its one of the primary destination for sex tourism(most mongers are normie- looking guys) so local foids have adequate standards(at least for whites) there.

Calling someone a failed normie is just another way of calling someone normie.
Also that pic is just soul-crushing truth. Normal people don't have to bust their ass just to do something normies take for granted.

High iq glad you are back.
what would you call this kinda person? Weed was an outcast and now he's normie-ish looking

why are more and more men becoming failed normies? Does women's rising standards have nothing to do with this?
I think weed is slightly above normie at least tbh. Also he’s from poland but he seems more Germanic than Slavic you know? Foids standards are crazy though and I think weed had bad acne in HS so he was isolated and sad.

Last edited:
How does a chad fail?
By acting like a beta male. I have seen a few Legit Chadlites act like total betas when it comes to getting attention or wanting women.
And it's legit the only time i've seen a Chad's personality push people away
How does someone become a failed chad? That sounds extreme

By acting like a beta male. I have seen a few Legit Chadlites act like total betas when it comes to getting attention or wanting women.

Fair enough. I guess this is the rare situation where PUA actually works.

so you have a Chad who ends up a virgin in his 20's?

Is this related about "All or nothing" theory which states that you're either a slayer or an incel

Is this related about "All or nothing" theory which states that you're either a slayer or an incel
not quite.

It's more related to the idea that things should come naturally

There is one area where self improvement is very legit and thats going from fat to fit. Thats the only area men have under their control except for obvious things like cutting heir etc

You can actually work on your personality to some extent.
To some (little) extent being the key words. You cant completely overhaul who you are, which is what incels would need to do

The term has it's uses. The difference is that the failed normie will go like "SEE YA LATER VIRGINS" every other year, while we will rot in here like a jailbird

The term has it's uses. The difference is that the failed normie will go like "SEE YA LATER VIRGINS" every other year, while we will rot in here like a jailbird
so if an incel tries to ascend and succeeds, he was never incel? Isn't that some crabs in the bucket mentality?

lol im failed chad
just missing the hair the jaw the cheekbones the height the muscles and the social competence